Defiant To The End!

I’m excited to see and understand the story behind the new maps, and the canon being followed. On top of that, the narrator for Halo WayPoint videos on the Halo universe needs the fame he deserves! He tells the Halo stories in such a manner it’s incredible! It’s just something in his voice. o.O

Ya’ll should check those videos out if you haven’t already, just a shout out to him and his amazing narration talent. See you all in the community play date tonight!

Yes I do like the VA for the narrator.

As far as Condemned, nice. I wondered if it was the station that Blue Team had to fight through. As I say, I look for James once in a while.

Already knew about Highlands. :slight_smile:

These maps were in production long before Reach went Gold. Probably before it went Gamma.

That was epic. I hope they do more map packs/videos like this one.
Isn’t vociferous the one who does the voice too?

I liked the video as well. Please more of this kind of stuff 343. Thanks!!

> I liked the video as well. Please more of this kind of stuff 343. Thanks!!

Not to worry, we haven’t seen the last of them yet!

What I don’t understand is why they said Linda was a casualty, she lived.

James could be on some random ship or airtight satellite.

> What I don’t understand is why they said Linda was a casualty, she lived.
>
> James could be on some random ship or airtight satellite.

She was a casualty. She died.
She was revived later.

> > What I don’t understand is why they said Linda was a casualty, she lived.
> >
> > James could be on some random ship or airtight satellite.
>
> She was a casualty. She died.
> She was revived later.

No, her wounds fatal and she appeared dead, but she was placed in cryo so she could be healed later.

All fatalities are casualties but not all casualties are fatalities. And James should be floating around somewhere in exo.

> > > What I don’t understand is why they said Linda was a casualty, she lived.
> > >
> > > James could be on some random ship or airtight satellite.
> >
> > She was a casualty. She died.
> > She was revived later.
>
> No, her wounds fatal and she appeared dead, but she was placed in cryo so she could be healed later.

She was clinically dead.

> All fatalities are casualties but not all casualties are fatalities. And James should be floating around somewhere in exo.

What an Easter Egg that would be!

> All fatalities are casualties but not all casualties are fatalities. And James should be floating around somewhere in exo.

Yeah, you guys know casualty doesn’t mean died, right?

> > All fatalities are casualties but not all casualties are fatalities. And James should be floating around somewhere in exo.
>
> Yeah, you guys know casualty doesn’t mean died, right?

exactly, casualty means 99% sure. chief is a casualty but still alive

> > > All fatalities are casualties but not all casualties are fatalities. And James should be floating around somewhere in exo.
> >
> > Yeah, you guys know casualty doesn’t mean died, right?
>
> exactly, casualty means 99% sure. chief is a casualty but still alive

No, that’s not what casualty means either. A casualty is when someone is killed or injured in a war or disaster. How does no one know that?

I think what intrigues me about the Defiant Map Pack is watching the behind the scenes of its creation. Seeing elements implemented and then changed through testing because of feedback, seeing the different designs in action rather than just concept art, it’s nice to see some of the thought process which goes into creating content for the game.

Refrain from the spoilers folks!

> Refrain from the spoilers folks!

Then there would be nothing to discuss.

This was the best video from Halo Wayponit. Hands down. They tied the story with the maps perfectly. And Master Chief!