Defiant MP Issue

Old Post here. Now only Unhearted (the FF map) doesn’t work.

EDIT: I deleted all marketplace content + rights database + Reach in the HDD. Now I re-downloaded everything except for halo: Reach in the HDD. I can only play Custom Games and Forge on Condemned and Highlands, but no Firefight on Unhearted, but at least I can have the Noble map Pack too, along with the bonus contents…

> I have a problem, I got a Defiant Map Pack code, I downloaded it, and the maps don’t show anywhere in the game. How can this be? I can’t find them in Custom Games, FF or Forge.
> The only way I can play it is deleting the Noble Map Pack, but even deleting it, I can only play the Multiplayer maps on custom games and forge, but not in FF, as it doesn’t load. I know that other people too are having problems with the DMP, and other are fine. Can you help me? Thanks!

Here is a solution I’m trying right now.

1: Delete both map packs!

2: Sign in to Xbox.com

3: Then go here: Sign in to your Microsoft account

4: Add Defiant map pack to queue

5: Add Noble map pack to queue

6: Don’t know right now. It’s still downloading.

> > I have a problem, I got a Defiant Map Pack code, I downloaded it, and the maps don’t show anywhere in the game. How can this be? I can’t find them in Custom Games, FF or Forge.
> > The only way I can play it is deleting the Noble Map Pack, but even deleting it, I can only play the Multiplayer maps on custom games and forge, but not in FF, as it doesn’t load. I know that other people too are having problems with the DMP, and other are fine. Can you help me? Thanks!
>
> Here is a solution I’m trying right now.
>
>
> 1: Delete both map packs!
>
> 2: Sign in to Xbox.com
>
> 3: Then go here: Sign in to your Microsoft account
>
> 4: Add Defiant map pack to queue
>
> 5: Add Noble map pack to queue
>
> 6: Don’t know right now. It’s still downloading.

I did this. Guess what happened. I can now play all Defiant maps perfectly but when I try to choose Noble maps it just brings me to marktplace claiming that I don’t have the maps.

Well, the map packs work fine for me now but it was a pain

1. Deleted both map packs

2. cleared casche

3. Redownloaded the Defiant Map Pack

4. Maps appeared, and I played them for about 2 hours

5. Redownloaded Noble Map Pack

SUCCESS!!!

> Well, the map packs work fine for me now but it was a pain
>
> 1) Deleted both map packs
>
> 2) cleared casche
>
> 3) Redownloaded the Defiant Map Pack
>
> 4) Maps appeared, and I played them for about 2 hours
>
> 5) Redownloaded Noble Map Pack
>
> SUCCESS!!!

I’ll try this, and see what happens… I hope they’ll fix this soon…

EDIT: Have you Reach installed in your HDD? And have you deleted the Legendary and/or Bonus content, like the Gamestop chest?

Hey guys - There is a solution in this thread.