Defiant Map Pack ViDoc on Waypoint

Don’t know how many of you have checked the new ViDoc out, but I’m super pumped for the maps to come out. I love these kind of video features. Watching it you get the sense that 343i (along with Certain Affinity) are dead serious about making quality content. I have a feeling our beloved franchise is in good hands with people like Frankie and David Ellis at the helm! Cannot wait to play some CTF on Highlands and run around Unearthed…

I am getting pretty hyped for this too. I get the feeling that these maps will inject a breathe of fresh air into Reach. I love how 343 is all about Halo. I am not disrespecting Bungie in anyway. I just think 343 is going to have new and fresh ideas. I am looking forward to the future.

> I am getting pretty hyped for this too. I get the feeling that these maps will inject a breathe of fresh air into Reach. I love how 343 is all about Halo. I am not disrespecting Bungie in anyway. I just think 343 is going to have new and fresh ideas. I am looking forward to the future.

Exactly what he said ^ :slight_smile:

What I noticed while watching is that no one used armor lock in Multiplayer maps except the Firefightmap unearthed. Maybe we get even on 15. March a TU and the new map pack. That would be really great

Im looking forward to the map pack, but a nice small fast pace 4v4 arena WITHOUT zero g would be awesome… Its the only niche in reach that is really lacking.

There is a ViDoc? Got to go check that out :3

Can’t wait until the map pack is released.

I’ve been hyped for it, I want it so bad! The one thing I hate 343i for is that they are releasing it next week! I am off this week! Why, 343i? Why?

> I am getting pretty hyped for this too. I get the feeling that these maps will inject a breathe of fresh air into Reach. I love how 343 is all about Halo. I am not disrespecting Bungie in anyway. I just think 343 is going to have new and fresh ideas. I am looking forward to the future.

Yeah, I know absolutely what you mean. I will always love Bungie as a developer and what they did with Halo, but if there was a group of people I would want inheriting the Halo universe, it would be the boys and girls at 343i.

These maps look DA BOMB! Even the Firefight map looks so carefully crafted. I can’t wait…

They all look great, just slightly dissapointed there doesn’t seem to be a normal or gauss hog on Unearthed.

Still, day one without doubt.

This ViDoc only reinforces my belief that the Halo franchise is in good hands.

> This ViDoc only reinforces my belief that the Halo franchise is in good hands.

You are right.

Although it may not seem like it but this was bungies plan all along. Bungie cares about their fans. They just cleared the runway for 343i to take the Halo franchise. They are letting 343i do the TU to show that we are in good hands.

> This ViDoc only reinforces my belief that the Halo franchise is in good hands.

Agreed.

> > This ViDoc only reinforces my belief that the Halo franchise is in good hands.
>
> You are right.
>
> Although it may not seem like it but this was bungies plan all along. Bungie cares about their fans. They just cleared the runway for 343i to take the Halo franchise. They are letting 343i do the TU to show that we are in good hands.

Thank you for not saying the old cliche of “bungie doesnt care about us hurrdurr yay for 343”.

Bungie is working on other things and I’m happy to see that the people taking over Reach knows what they’re doing. I can’t wait to play Highlands and Unearthed. I like vehicular combat and carnage.

I am so hyped for this map pack; all the maps coincide with moments in the Halo Universe, just like it should be and the maps themselves look like maps that would belong in Halo 2… and by that I mean they belong with the elite maps :slight_smile:

btw:
awwww looks like a certain administrator of the forums is having fun playing the game at 10:06 xD

> btw:
> awwww looks like a certain administrator of the forums is having fun playing the game at 10:06 xD

=^_^=

If the gameplay on Highlands is what the studios promise it to be I might die from playing Reach for too long without breaks.

(I promise no one’s gonna sue you if that happens, 343!)

Visually the maps are STUNNING!