Defiant map pack question! Please help :)

Just want to know if highland work whit invasion?

Not for custom or whatever, I’m talking about matchmaking.

I think that’s Firefight

I was hoping that Unearthed would’ve been both Firefight and MP - it could’ve been cool like that. Alas I think it’s purely Firefight. Apparently someone didn’t get the memo that firefight is crippled online without a decent host within walking distance of your house.

Unearthed is the Firefight Map. Highland is the BTB map. OP I am not sure haven’t heard. Maybe Invasion slayer??

> Unearthed is the Firefight Map. Highland is the BTB map. OP I am not sure haven’t heard. Maybe Invasion slayer??

Thanks for answering my question… the others seems to have a little reading problem, whatever

I think invasion slayer is not that good tho. The original invasion game mode is awesome but we only have two map and one that dont show up often.

Anyways, if someone can confirm that to me (343i ?)… This is gonna make the different of a buy or not for me.

I could be wrong, but aren’t all default maps setup for all gametypes anyway? I know there are recommended ones, but if you do wish to play Highlands with Invasion, I believe it should still work.