Defiant map pack not working

Defiant maps won’t show in my local files on Halo Reach. What should I do to get them working?

i have the same problem, i have tried to delete and redownload it and restart the xbox but nothing works.

> i have the same problem, i have tried to delete and redownload it and restart the xbox but nothing works.

Can you delete it and redownload it again? I have never tried that.

A big group of us found that deleting the noble map pack seemed to work, then go into each map letting it cache on your hard drive and redownloading noble should work.

i have yesterday downloaded the maps and only 2 of them are play avilable(The Firefight Map is not working). is the problem maybe because i live in Germany???.
i hope someone can help
thx :slight_smile:

I have that problem too. (Living in germany too. Nice odds.)
Maybe it unlocks on the 15th?

> A big group of us found that deleting the noble map pack seemed to work, then go into each map letting it cache on your hard drive and redownloading noble should work.

I am currently redownloading them. I hope this works.

I did that but the firefight map isn’t loading. It doesn’t even load up the map.
Does it work with yours?

yeah maybe you are right.then that was my second tough

PS:ich hatte mich halt schon so auf die Firefight Map gefreut :frowning:

Maybe there will be a bulletproof solution up soon. Maybe on the 15th.

> yeah maybe you are right.then that was my second tough.and overall i have done everything and nothing works like detelete your right databae and the re-downloaded.or something with the system cache or detelete the noble map pack.but i can wait until march 15 :))
>
> PS:ich hatte mich halt schon so auf die Firefight Map gefreut :frowning:

My Defiant map pack download froze to 33%. I have to restart the download.

No wit froze to 37%. What shopuld I do? This is getting really bad.

tsassi calm down, you didnt wait this long to be frustrated. right?

Make sure you deleted all DLC past content, including legendary content as well.
Clear your Cache, highlight youre memory and press Y>clear Cache
then I went to custom game lobby and they were their, they arent live yet so you wont see them in the DLC section under matchmaking.
Redownload everything else.

P.s. I am sorry you went over there to get your questions answered only to be met with flames and smart alec comments.

> tsassi calm down, you didnt wait this long to be frustrated. right?
>
> Make sure you deleted all DLC past content, including legendary content as well.
> Clear your Cache, highlight youre memory and press Y>clear Cache
> then I went to custom game lobby and they were their, they arent live yet so you wont see them in the DLC section under matchmaking.
> Redownload everything else.
>
> P.s. I am sorry you went over there to get your questions answered only to be met with flames and smart alec comments.

I got Defiant map pack working but after I redownloaded the Noble map pack I can’t get it working. When I try to choose a Noble map it just brings me to marketplace. What should I do now?

Hey guys - there is a larger discussion, with some suggestions over here