Defiant map pack is up.

Right now it’s on xbox.com http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-IE/Product/Halo-Reach-Defiant-Map-Pack/df36372c-b6a5-4c4f-8457-4fedadb5dfb2

Halo: Reach aswell for 70Euros. -_-’

Yea I downloaded it and it fails to load content in customs. Ive deleted it and tried to redownload and still the same thing. Ive even tried to clear my cashe. and reset my router. Anyone else having this problem?

I just bought it!

It now has to sit in a sort of purgatory in my download queue until Friday when I’ll be able to play! :confused:

lol the DMP has been up for like 2 weeks now. Just some of us where able to acces it before others:D im one of them.

guys,I have problems with defiant map pack :frowning:
I need to delete the noble map pack to play defiant maps,Why cant i have both noble and defiant? i want both…
How can i fix this?

> guys,I have problems with defiant map pack :frowning:
> I need to delete the noble map pack to play defiant maps,Why cant i have both noble and defiant? i want both…
> How can i fix this?

After deleting the NMP, redownload it. It worked for me.

I deleted bungie pro,and now it works :smiley:
Btw,The maps is awesome! Unearthed is the best firefight map in Reach!

Anyone know if its gonna get its own playlist?

Later today :stuck_out_tongue: Like 19:00 if you are swedish x) (I guess not) i am
Noble map pack playlist was online 19:00
(Sorry for bad english)

> Anyone know if its gonna get its own playlist?

Yessir!

From the Bungie Weekly Update:

> Since Max has you covered on the Q&A front, we’ve conscripted Jeremiah to fill you in on the implementation side of things. What good are maps if you have no one to play them with? While I ponder the ice cold feeling of frigid loneliness that now pierces the heart of me, here are all the details on how we’re making the new map pack play nice with our existing matchmaking line up.
>
> The Defiant Map Pack playlist will go live as soon as possible on the 15th. This playlist will feature Highlands and Condemned (including the Uplink map variant of Condemned), as well as Tempest and Breakpoint. The team configurations will be identical to the Noble Map Pack, two teams of 5-6 players each.
>
> - Highlands will feature gametypes including Slayer, Capture the Flag, Stockpile, Territories and Headhunter.
> - Condemned will feature gametypes including Slayer, Capture the Flag, Assault, Oddball, Stockpile, Territories, King of the Hill and Headhunter.
>
> In addition to the Defiant Map Pack playlist, we will also be integrating the Defiant maps into our other playlists as detailed below. Just like the Noble Map Pack, everyone in the game must have the Defiant Map Pack for the maps to be available in the voting phase.
>
> - Highlands will be featured in Team Snipers, Multi Team and Big Team Battle.
> - Condemned will be featured in The Arena, Rumble Pit, Living Dead, Team Slayer, Team SWAT, Team Objective and Multi Team.
> - Unearthed will be featured in all of our Firefight playlists including Firefight Limited, Firefight Arcade and Score Attack.

The maps are ok. highlands is goin gto be the best BTB. I hope this brings some players back to reach. if certain affintiy continues making maps like this gameplay will get better and better.

i hope to see more forerunner style maps. or even some remakes.