Defiant Map Pack: Highlands looks cool and all, but the Gauss Hog...

I think we all know the problems the Gauss Hog has. Now, I don’t want to play this game, but I just hope that 343 is aware of this problem the Gauss Hog has. You guys (and gals) at 343 must have already foreseen this problem (I assume because of various playtests) with an intended fix and I am looking forward to racking up even more wheelmen than ever before! Thanks for the hard work you put into the map pack, I’m sure it took everything out of you to put this together. I’ll be playing this day one. Hopefully with the Gauss Hog back in MM BTB Heavies isn’t too far off. That would certainly make my month.

I assume you want the Gauss Hog in as well? I was just a little bit confused by your post.

Anyways, hopefully they do. And, being that it’s a new map-pack, I am sure they can tweak vehicles as they see fit to work into the map. (gets me wondering what new things they added to the forge pallet if anything at all)

> I assume you want the Gauss Hog in as well? I was just a little bit confused by your post.
>
> Anyways, hopefully they do. And, being that it’s a new map-pack, I am sure they can tweak vehicles as they see fit to work into the map. (gets me wondering what new things they added to the forge pallet if anything at all)

Oh I do. I love me some Warthogs, and the Gauss is the den mother of the two baby Hogs. I was also thinking how in Halo 3 DLC (specifically Avalanche) the snow Hornet was different from the default Hornet, in that its missiles were removed. I’m sure tweaking the Gauss cannon is a do-able idea.

> I assume you want the Gauss Hog in as well? I was just a little bit confused by your post.
>
> Anyways, hopefully they do. And, being that it’s a new map-pack, I am sure they can tweak vehicles as they see fit to work into the map. (gets me wondering what new things they added to the forge pallet if anything at all)

They have other vehicles to even it out OP.

Hi cookie.

> > I assume you want the Gauss Hog in as well? I was just a little bit confused by your post.
> >
> > Anyways, hopefully they do. And, being that it’s a new map-pack, I am sure they can tweak vehicles as they see fit to work into the map. (gets me wondering what new things they added to the forge pallet if anything at all)
>
> They have other vehicles to even it out OP.
>
> Hi cookie.

Sup, bruh.

Also, a gauss hog is pretty powerful. I think the only vehicles that can go toe-to-toe with a gauss is a tank of some sort.

Everything else gets ripped to shreads via it’s powerful shot, and unlimited range of fire.

> > I assume you want the Gauss Hog in as well? I was just a little bit confused by your post.
> >
> > Anyways, hopefully they do. And, being that it’s a new map-pack, I am sure they can tweak vehicles as they see fit to work into the map. (gets me wondering what new things they added to the forge pallet if anything at all)
>
> They have other vehicles to even it out OP.
>
> Hi cookie.

I’m not so sure about that. According to This, there are no Banshees and Falcons on Highlands

The Gauss Hog was added in Forge. The default map layout features a good old fashion Warthog.

Since we don’t know whatelse is on the map its hard to tell if any major problems with arise. However, I for one am really looking forward to this map. Probably the one map I’m looking forward to the most.

> The Gauss Hog was added in Forge. The default map layout features a good old fashion Warthog.

Oh, ok. So no Gauss Hog, Falcon, or Banshee in the Matchmaking version of Highlands, correct? Btw, thanks for taking the time to post this information! :slight_smile: