Defiant Map pack Graphics.

Let me say this first, the flow and map design are second to none. But soon as I loaded them up I noticed they don’t seem as clean as Bungie maps.

Is this just me? The attention to detail is far less, especially on unearthed and its questionable tire tracks. The Textures also look like their a lower resolution. As well as the sky boxes.

Good example is Highlands, the tree’s in the background look awful. So do the hills sides. Yes the massive cruisers look purity but strip it down and its not that impressive.

Anyone else notice that Graphicly their Inferior? or is it just my mind.

Never mind though. I still love these maps.

They may look worse then the Noble Map Pack, simply because Bungie never tried to add anything interesting.

I think 343 need to learn about Quality Control.

I haven’t noticed any issues with the visuals of the maps.

These are actually better graphics maps then before. Trees and such may not look as clean but this helps gameplay alot. They didnt add so much detail that it takes more power to render the the map. I mean honestly do you look at the grass when your running around trying to headshot ppl lol.

> These are actually better graphics maps then before. Trees and such may not look as clean but this helps gameplay alot. They didnt add so much detail that it takes more power to render the the map. I mean honestly do you look at the grass when your running around trying to headshot ppl lol.

That’s how I look at it. Pretty graphics are nice, but they don’t determine gameplay. I’m glad some things were minimized to help the maps load and play easier.

I’m still trying to get my hands on a code… :frowning:
Halocharts just tweeted one with THREE blanks.

I really like the maps, prob some of Reachs best to date. The graphics are fine and the game play is great. The entire flow of each map reminds me of Halo 3

The only “issue” i seen was the blocky-ish water and trees on highland seemed odd but that map is still stunningly beautiful and i think Highlands (as a large map) is the best one on the game now. It flows nice and i love how it isnt controlled by a tank or banshee but can still revolve around vehicles if they just removed half the anit-vehicle weapons. its amazing <3

> The only “issue” i seen was the blocky-ish water and trees on highland seemed odd but that map is still stunningly beautiful and i think Highlands (as a large map) is the best one on the game now. It flows nice and i love how it isnt controlled by a tank or banshee but can still revolve around vehicles if they just removed half the anit-vehicle weapons. its amazing <3

I noticed the same “issues” as well. Still love the map though!

> Let me say this first, the flow and map design are second to none. But soon as I loaded them up I noticed they don’t seem as clean as Bungie maps.
>
> Is this just me? The attention to detail is far less, especially on unearthed and its questionable tire tracks. The Textures also look like their a lower resolution. As well as the sky boxes.
>
> Good example is Highlands, the tree’s in the background look awful. So do the hills sides. Yes the massive cruisers look purity but strip it down and its not that impressive.
>
> Anyone else notice that Graphicly their Inferior? or is it just my mind.
>
>
> Never mind though. I still love these maps.

> Let me say this first, the flow and map design are second to none. But soon as I loaded them up I noticed they don’t seem as clean as Bungie maps.
>
> Is this just me? The attention to detail is far less, especially on unearthed and its questionable tire tracks. The Textures also look like their a lower resolution. As well as the sky boxes.
>
> Good example is Highlands, the tree’s in the background look awful. So do the hills sides. Yes the massive cruisers look purity but strip it down and its not that impressive.
>
> Anyone else notice that Graphicly their Inferior? or is it just my mind.
>
>
> Never mind though. I still love these maps.

I agree with all of this.