Defiant Map Pack Easter Eggs

In the BWU and the ViDoc they mentioned some secrets in the latest Map pack. Any of you lucky early adapters find anything note worthy yet?

Nothing yet…closest I’ve found is rockets bieng fired from outside the map towards the Corvette’s on highland…not even any radio’s :frowning:

OOOO I’m gonna hunt :slight_smile:

Let’s all go hunt. How about we do condemned first?
Unlock it’s secrets, shatter our enemies resolve.

about to go Easter egg hunting in the defiant Map pack…anyone want to join me, GT; Pwnage x360a send a msg & i’ll invite you

Stand inside the Pelican, there are voices.

And no I don’t have the Defiant map pack yet, someone just told me that.

I really want it though.

…really want it.

yea theres a radio on the pelican. and on condemed i found a glitch to get into this small room above the room with the window where u can see the glassed reach. Yea i used the turret glitch :smiley: and we also spawned a tele in the corner of the room.

> yea theres a radio on the pelican. and on condemed i found a glitch to get into this small room above the room with the window where u can see the glassed reach. Yea i used the turret glitch :smiley: and we also spawned a tele in the corner of the room.

The radio is pretty creepy imo. I’m not sure if it is brute speaking or some kind of moaning.

> > yea theres a radio on the pelican. and on condemed i found a glitch to get into this small room above the room with the window where u can see the glassed reach. Yea i used the turret glitch :smiley: and we also spawned a tele in the corner of the room.
>
> The radio is pretty creepy imo. I’m not sure if it is brute speaking or some kind of moaning.

it sounds like moaning to me. I think it might be a recoded message from a hurt marine that was in the pelican.

The front of the pelican has a distress message and morse code. It’s human, but it’s really distorted.

That can’t be all. I’m still searching. Oh, the water fall that goes down the cliff looks weird from a certain angle.
I guess its not an easter egg thogh. Oh and there is a floating pebble too.

And the normal kois in the river. Well that’s it for now.

You can see Csodaszarvas in the window where you see Reach getting glassed. But you also see another stellar body similar or exactly like Csodaszarvas in another window without Turul.

> The front of the pelican has a distress message and morse code. It’s human, but it’s really distorted.

i thought i heard something like morse code.

> You can see Csodaszarvas in the window where you see Reach getting glassed. But you also see another stellar body similar or exactly like Csodaszarvas in another window without Turul.

I’m sorry, but I guess I’ve missed some things in the Halo franchise. Will you enlighten me?

> > You can see Csodaszarvas in the window where you see Reach getting glassed. But you also see another stellar body similar or exactly like Csodaszarvas in another window without Turul.
>
> I’m sorry, but I guess I’ve missed some things in the Halo franchise. Will you enlighten me?

The big satelite with rings is Csodaszarvas, the smaller one is Turul. They both orbit Reach.

> > > You can see Csodaszarvas in the window where you see Reach getting glassed. But you also see another stellar body similar or exactly like Csodaszarvas in another window without Turul.
> >
> > I’m sorry, but I guess I’ve missed some things in the Halo franchise. Will you enlighten me?
>
> The big satelite with rings is Csodaszarvas, the smaller one is Turul. They both orbit Reach.

Thank you!

> > > > You can see Csodaszarvas in the window where you see Reach getting glassed. But you also see another stellar body similar or exactly like Csodaszarvas in another window without Turul.
> > >
> > > I’m sorry, but I guess I’ve missed some things in the Halo franchise. Will you enlighten me?
> >
> > The big satelite with rings is Csodaszarvas, the smaller one is Turul. They both orbit Reach.
>
> Thank you!

Glad to be of help.
Anyone else notices that the river in highlands is the Big Horn River?