Defiant Map Pack Achievements

What are the best playlists to get them? Specifically the CTF achievement.

as of now squad dlc

Team Objective if all players have dlc maps of course!

but Squad dlc is not bad too!

Squad DLC…

It pops up once a Blue Moon on the actual Defiant Maps, but by golly you better believe it’s on all the Noble Maps when you do see it…

Also, the Don’t Touch That Achievement can be, oh, let’s say stupid, because sometimes it decides that even when no-one touched your Flag in both rounds you won’t get the Achievement because it decided to count the “Attacking Team” as both Teams, so if you touch their Flag, game over…

Ah, I don’t like Multiplayer Achievements just for the simple fact that whenever the opportunity arises to get an Achievement and I miss it, it’s painfully annoying…doesn’t help when the Achievements are Map and Game Mode specific either…

But pardon my ranting, and let me leave something at least slightly constructive, and that’s with Halo 4 if there is going to be any Multiplayer Achievements, please oh please let them be Accumulative:

-Get 500 Headshots
-Get 100 Assassinations
-Win 50 Matches

You get the idea, it beats the hell out of:

-Do a backflip with Gnomechompski in a WheelBarrow while singing “What a Wonderful World” in Forerunner…

Okay, a tad silly, but you see what I’m getting at…

All i need is All alone… and i would prefer to just have a boosting party :confused:

> All i need is All alone… and i would prefer to just have a boosting party :confused:

As would I, takes so damn long getting some of these, I don’t mean to sound like I play this game solely for the Achievements, but some times I just decide to go for them…and it becomes painful…quickly…

And recently I got the Paper Beats Rock Achievement, so to celebrate, I went around using Armour Lock, walking up to people, turning around and Armour Locking…you’d be surprised how many people were stupid enough to not catch onto what I was doing…

> > All i need is All alone… and i would prefer to just have a boosting party :confused:
>
> As would I, takes so damn long getting some of these, I don’t mean to sound like I play this game solely for the Achievements, but some times I just decide to go for them…and it becomes painful…quickly…
>
> And recently I got the Paper Beats Rock Achievement, so to celebrate, I went around using Armour Lock, walking up to people, turning around and Armour Locking…you’d be surprised how many people were stupid enough to not catch onto what I was doing…

I was gunna do that before i got mine. Maybe i thought people would pay it forward.

My GT: A Precursor

and I am willing to boost

Squad DLC is definitely the playlist to get it in. The 1-Flag achievement must happen in both rounds, not just one and Highlands usually has the 1-Flag gametype.

> All i need is All alone… and i would prefer to just have a boosting party :confused:

My friend and I are open to doing that, just hit me up for it.

All Alone, Don’t Touch That! and Emergency Room are only Reach achievements I have left.

For All Alone the following have to be aligned just right:

1. Players in the Living Dead playlist must have the Defiant and Anniversary Map Pack
  2. Must be lucky to have a map from that pack show up - Condemned has a 1 in 21 chance in Living Dead

That is not including having the skill/luck to play to be the last man alive.

Similarly Don’t Touch That involves both #1 and #2 (2 out of 9 chance in Squad DLC and 2 out of 15 on Team Objective), but also must have the right game type of 1 Flag CTF (1 out of 11 chance in Squad DLC and 2 out of 19 on Team Objective).

Besides boosting, unless 343i introduces an achievement playlist for the DLC (not likely), most people who bought & paid the DLC with never be able to work on those achievements only on rare occasions or circumstances.