Defiant DLC achievements

Hi all

I’m not sure if this has been spoken about or not. But I’m finding it damn near impossible to get the new achievements. Simply because the maps don’t come up, at least when there was premium slayer it was a dead cert you could play on the DLC maps. Now I haven’t gotten to play on any of the DLC maps since premium playlist was taken away. Yes I have all three DLC map packs installed for reach

I was wondering if anyone else is having the same problem, if not maybe there is some advice that can be given as to ways to go about playing on said maps.

Thanks in advance

It appears now that you have to boost to get the Def achievements or having the best luck ever to get in a lobby with all having the maps and chosing the mao with the correct gametype…

Yup. You either boost or carry a 4 leaf clover when you play Reach to get the maps now.
There is no good reason for the removal of the only DLC playlist.

Thought you could unlock the achievements on any map, as long as you have the map pack.

> Thought you could unlock the achievements on any map, as long as you have the map pack.

Only Noble and the first Defiant ones.

The only Defiant map that you can play lolInfection on is Condemned.

> It appears now that you have to boost to get the Def achievements

Forgive my ignorance here, but what do you mean by boosting in this context? Thanks.

> > It appears now that you have to boost to get the Def achievements
>
> Forgive my ignorance here, but what do you mean by boosting in this context? Thanks.

Gather a group of people to fill a playlist, then take turns getting people whatever achievements they need.

1 of two things can correct this problem:

Reduce the price of the DLC map packs: Noble & Defiant from 800MS to 400MS each making it more likly to entice people to purchase these maps

Request in the Matchmaking Forum Section for them to ajust the Algarithyms to match those who have the DLC’s: Change proc./ Chance of NBL, DFT

It wont be long before they will have to do something to this its unfair to those who have purchased the map packs to then not encounter them online.

Yeah it sucks too i havent gotten any of the new achievements because of this problem. like why the hell did i buy all the map packs if i cant EVER play them ? like WTH lol

> Request in the Matchmaking Forum Section for them to ajust the Algarithyms to match those who have the DLC’s: Change proc./ Chance of NBL, DFT

Algarithyms? lol.

Yeah, basically impossible. I’ve been searching and searching to get a Defiant map for the achievements. It should be an achievement just to find a Defiant map in Reach.

Thanks for the responses. Looks like its gonna have to be the boosting route. Much as I hate it. Anyone who wants to get these feel free to PM me so I can add you to the list and with any luck we can get these done soon.

> Yup. You either boost or carry a 4 leaf clover when you play Reach to get the maps now.
> There is no good reason for the removal of the only DLC playlist.

And a rabbits foot for good measure.

> 1 of two things can correct this problem:
>
> Reduce the price of the DLC map packs: Noble & Defiant from 800MS to 400MS each making it more likly to entice people to purchase these maps
>
> <mark>Request in the Matchmaking Forum Section for them to ajust the Algarithyms to match those who have the DLC’s: Change proc./ Chance of NBL, DFT</mark>
>
> It wont be long before they will have to do something to this its unfair to those who have purchased the map packs to then not encounter them online.

And where can I put forward my request/complaint/rage/etc?

I have perfect Halo GS on all games and these stupid Defiant cheevo’s are breakin my balls!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH. So dumb!!! Can’t even find a friggin’ match on those maps.

right i was away this w/e but i should be on reach during the week so feel free to add me if you are up for these achievements same same here is my GT.