Defiant Achievements

I’m not sure if I’m allowed to say this or it has been said but when I compared games with my friend three new achievements were there and each one said Defiant before it. They are:

Return to Sender
Defiant: Successfully return two flags in a matchmade CTF game.

Crackin’ Skulls
Defiant: Kill 3 players with the Oddball in a matchmade Oddball game.

Candy from a Baby
Defiant: Capture two flags from an enemy capture zone in a matchmade Stockpile game.

They all add up 150G and aren’t hard like Bungie’s were (Cross Mappin).

*discuss

> I’m not sure if I’m allowed to say this or it has been said but when I compared games with my friend three new achievements were there and each one said Defiant before it. They are:
>
> Return to Sender
> Defiant: Successfully return two flags in a matchmade CTF game.
>
> Crackin’ Skulls
> Defiant: Kill 3 players with the Oddball in a matchmade Oddball game.
>
> Candy from a Baby
> Defiant: Capture two flags from an enemy capture zone in a matchmade Stockpile game.
>
> They all add up 150G and aren’t hard like Bungie’s were (Cross Mappin).
>
> *discuss

Sweet, should be able to get these all on Team Objectives

> I’m not sure if I’m allowed to say this or it has been said but when I compared games with my friend three new achievements were there and each one said Defiant before it. They are:
>
> Return to Sender
> Defiant: Successfully return two flags in a matchmade CTF game.
>
> Crackin’ Skulls
> Defiant: Kill 3 players with the Oddball in a matchmade Oddball game.
>
> Candy from a Baby
> Defiant: Capture two flags from an enemy capture zone in a matchmade Stockpile game.
>
> They all add up 150G and aren’t hard like Bungie’s were (Cross Mappin).
>
> *discuss

They were posted a while ago.

http://halo.xbox.com/forums/general/f/14/p/3409/23260.aspx#23260

> > I’m not sure if I’m allowed to say this or it has been said but when I compared games with my friend three new achievements were there and each one said Defiant before it. They are:
> >
> > Return to Sender
> > Defiant: Successfully return two flags in a matchmade CTF game.
> >
> > Crackin’ Skulls
> > Defiant: Kill 3 players with the Oddball in a matchmade Oddball game.
> >
> > Candy from a Baby
> > Defiant: Capture two flags from an enemy capture zone in a matchmade Stockpile game.
> >
> > They all add up 150G and aren’t hard like Bungie’s were (Cross Mappin).
> >
> > *discuss
>
> They were posted a while ago.
>
> http://halo.xbox.com/forums/general/f/14/p/3409/23260.aspx#23260

Whoops sorry.

No worries. Thought I’d point it out since it comes with the achievement image hyperlinked too :slight_smile:

> No worries. Thought I’d point it out since it comes with the achievement image hyperlinked too :slight_smile:

That’s pretty cool.

I guess I got lucky then! My first kill on Hemorrhage after getting the Noble Map Pack earned me “Cross Mappin’”. I wasn’t even trying to get it. I just shot at a sniper across the map. :stuck_out_tongue: