Defiant achievements not unlocking In Halo Waypoint

Title says it. I have all three Defiant achievements and yet they don’t unlock in Waypoint. Is it because of that Mystery helmet?

Hummm.
Interesting.

Check for yourself. I’m not lying. Maybe it does have to do with the mystery helmet. bs angel, shed some light on us for this problem.

> Check for yourself. I’m not lying. Maybe it does have to do with the mystery helmet. bs angel, shed some light on us for this problem.

I tried it, and noticed it as well.
May just need to be updated, but who knows.

As you said it probably needs to be updated. Waypoint may have version 1 of the maps, so anyone who got the achievements from the version 2 maps wouldn’t show up. Just a guess though.

Still odd. Waypoint was a day early on the Noble map pack achievements to register and now they’re late for their own map pack. Pretty odd.

> As you said it probably needs to be updated. Waypoint may have version 1 of the maps, so anyone who got the achievements from the version 2 maps wouldn’t show up. Just a guess though.

If you mean for people who got it early it doesnt work for that either.

It isn’t recognizing them for me either, and I have all three of the defiant map pack achievements.

I’m assuming it’s because we’re waiting for a Waypoint update.

I’ll look into this first thing in the morning. Thanks for the heads up.

I think Waypoint needs an update.