"Defend the garage"

Please 343, please nerf this part of firefight, I have yet to get past it.

> 2533274992857750;1:
> Please 343, please nerf this part of firefight, I have yet to get past it.

I doubt they will make any changes based on 3 words. You offered absolutely no information. I don’t even know what map you’re talking about.

If you want to inspire real change, you need to be thorough and descriptive.

> 2533274992857750;3:
> I’m assuming you have not played firefight before as you do not seem to know what map it is in, escape from arc, everyone remembers it from the beta, play more firefight, then debate me.

I did know that, I was trying to help your post out by getting more out of you. I’m not trying to spark a debate- I’m trying to get more information from you. What’s wrong with the mission specifically- quantity of enemies, type of enemies, spawn locations, etc. Do you have a potential fix to the perceived problem?

> 2533274803493024;2:
> I doubt they will make any changes based on 3 words. You offered absolutely no information. I don’t even know what map you’re talking about.
>
> If you want to inspire real change, you need to be thorough and descriptive.

I’m assuming you have not played firefight before as you do not seem to know what map it is in, escape from arc, everyone remembers it from the beta, play more firefight, then debate me.

2 ghosts on the second floor, 2 warthogs outside splattering to reduce incoming enemies. If you get killed respawn and get on top of the base and drop down through the opening in the roof. That usually works pretty well. It’s best to defend the second floor. This method works quite well if your playing with a company. If your team consists of all little kids your going to loose…

Worst case scenario, snap on a Camo and wait it out, make sure u don’t get caught

> 2533274992857750;1:
> Please 343, please nerf this part of firefight, I have yet to get past it.

Take your time. Think about firefight as a whole and then have a look at the Warzone Firefight Feedback thread stickied to the top of the section. When you know what you want to say have a go there.

That defend round has become actually pretty easy, I usually don’t try to kill the enemies I try to hide near the req station on the second floor to hold out as long as possible, but once the knights come in I can’t hide anymore but an smg to weak point point shreds through their armor then just a simple hit to the back

It’s more of a problem with how stupid powerful knights are. They are supposed to be the promethean equivalent of hunters, but you do not see 20 hunters get dropped off during covenant rounds.

> 2533274874948622;8:
> It’s more of a problem with how stupid powerful knights are. They are supposed to be the promethean equivalent of hunters, but you do not see 20 hunters get dropped off during covenant rounds.

Because twenty hunters with tracking shots would be just too many, atleast knight shots don’t track you, except for the occasional cannon

> 2535408651840811;9:
> > 2533274874948622;8:
> > It’s more of a problem with how stupid powerful knights are. They are supposed to be the promethean equivalent of hunters, but you do not see 20 hunters get dropped off during covenant rounds.
>
>
> Because twenty hunters with tracking shots would be just too many, atleast knight shots don’t track you, except for the occasional cannon

Idk, i get hit quite alot when they fire their incineration cannons like artillery rounds.