Default Helmet

I’m confused. Is the default helmet the Recruit helmet, or can you only get it with the LE package? Thanks.

default you get the prime skin for it with the LE.

LE package gets you a SKIN for that helmet. the helmet is default.

Recruit is default… and -Yoink!-.

The LE edition isn’t even worth it.

Recruit is default. You get a special skin for it in the LE edition of H4.

> The LE edition isn’t even worth it.

oh not this again…

hmm, what’s this smell? oh, it’s the smell of a pointless argument that’s about to rise.

*Sniff…sniff…*hmmmmmm, smells like jealousy.

Thanks, but I think I’ll decide for myself whether or not it’s worth it…

OP: The Recruit armor set is default, the LE of the game gives you the Prime skin FOR the Recruit armor.
(Just don’t mistake the LE of the game with the LE Console bundle, because a lot of people do)

Alright, thanks. I do in fact like the Recruit helmet, and I’m planning on using it because my goal is to try to make my Halo 4 character look like my Halo Reach character. (I have Noble 6’s helmet right now)

Thanks again!

~bsteiny16

My default armor will be… FOTUS! (Which given that it’s based off of Forerunner design, I need to come up with a legitimate acronym for it…)

Then in that case, can I have your in-game skins, avatar prop, and exclusive emblem? Along with the collectible stuff that come with it?

> My default armor will be… FOTUS! (Which given that it’s based off of Forerunner design, I need to come up with a legitimate acronym for it…)

Please don’t start this again!
I think recruit is awesome!

Recruit is awesome, yes, but I was actually being serious. I’ve gotten the Console, so right off the bat I’ll be using FOTUS. It literally will be my default.

And I was serious on the Acronym too. I’ll make a new thread on that, though.

Recruit is the default.
The LE armor skin is a reskin of the Recruit armor.

I actually thought that Warrior was going to be the default.