Deep Space Esports [18+] [Looking for 1 player + Content Creators]

Hello! My name is Alex and I am the Founder and Esports Director for Deep Space Esports. We are a new org that houses teams in Dota 2, R6, and hoping to house a team for the HCS.

If you are interested in joining our org please see the requirements below to see if you are eligible to try out for our team.

Requirements

• 18+
  • Diamond 5 or above
  • Great attitude and willingness to learn
  • can give and receive criticism
  • open-minded - ready for every possibility
  • Previous competitive experience is considered an asset but not required
  • All our teams are on PC but we are open to mixing

Positions available

• 1 Player
  • Content Creators (CC’s are excluded from the requirements above)

If you are interested in any of these positions please contact me on discord and I will get back to you as quickly as possible (also please note these positions are NOT paid / salary) My discord is Alex Shaw#9569

Hello Alex,

My name is actually Alex too but I go by Rhitz online. I am currently trying to increase my position in the Halo content creator scene and would like to stream for you guys. I am very serious when it comes to the halo community and its potential to be great again. I am 26yrs old so you wouldn’t have to worry about youth deterrents on my streaming times.

Hit me up on my discord and I will happily get you settled into our stream team! My discord is Alex Shaw#9569 - Alex

Hey Alex,

The name is Greg. I am looking to fill the last spot on the team. I am 32 years old I have been grinding by myself an currently 1691 csr onxy. I am more than willing to follow all requirements. I do need to start learning the callouts for each map, but I am sure that you all will see I could be a great fit. Gamertag is RyuSmacks336 I am on PC. I would love to grow and help build a successful team.

Just to update you, we have filled all of our player positions but are still actively looking for content creators. If interested just hit me up on discord.

Dang. Was just about to ask about that last player spot. Who do I gotta 1v1 for it? Jk. But I’ll still hit you up on discord in case something opens up later.

Locked at op’s request