Dedicative Server EU

Hi! I am from Greece and I play Halo 5 every day. I read many articles some peoples cant play with USA because USA have clear advantage and I disagree ( I repeat, I am from Greece a country with very bad internet and I aplay with USA and the game runs perfect and all play very good). The problem Its not from Servers but from your connection if you have 1mbps down and 0.10 upload and ping 300 and play with your neighbor the problem is you. Create your connection and after speak for Server the Halo 5 have the best server of all game I play in my entire life. The game have some problems and with servers but nothing is perfect.

Congratulations! The prize for the most clueless and ignorant post I have ever read on a forum goes to…BlueFlame GR!!!

> 2533274881769003;1:
> Hi! I am from Greece and I play Halo 5 every day. I read many articles some peoples cant play with USA because USA have clear advantage and I disagree ( I repeat, I am from Greece a country with very bad internet and I aplay with USA and the game runs perfect and all play very good). The problem Its not from Servers but from your connection if you have 1mbps down and 0.10 upload and ping 300 and play with your neighbor the problem is you. Create your connection and after speak for Server the Halo 5 have the best server of all game I play in my entire life. The game have some problems and with servers but nothing is perfect.

Do you know now silly you sound. Some of us have being playing games for 30+ years. We know our Internet is perfect it’s the best money can buy for the purpose of gaming. I have an xbox and ps 4 and every shooting gaming out there and this is by far the worst game out in regards to netcode. 343 should be reported to trading standards or some kind of law suit against them. I’m sure the Halo community is glad you’re having no problems but ignorance will become you!