Dedication/Time problem

I’ve did all four daily challenges yesterday and just finished today’s four challenges. But for some reason it says 7/10 for Dedication/Time in-game, on B.net and on the Waypoint stats page. Yet I know I did all four challenges yesterday.

Clip It, Share It was the last challenge I did yesterday, and I clearly remember when the Dedication/Time - 4/10 window popped up after the “challenge complete” window for Clip It, Share It had popped up.

So, has this happened to anyone else? I’m not complaining because I’ll still get Dedication/Time tomorrow, but I’m curious. Even more so since I did all four of yesterday’s challenges not only on my account but also on my wife’s, and she has 4/10 challenges completed for Dedication/Time (I didn’t play on her account today yet).

Again, I’m not complaining. I’m just a little confused.

It may have been a glitch with Clip it / Share it.

You have a bunch more challenges this week to do, so I wouldn’t worry too much about it.

> I’ve did all four daily challenges yesterday and just finished today’s four challenges. But for some reason it says 7/10 for Dedication/Time in-game, on B.net and on the Waypoint stats page. Yet I know I did all four challenges yesterday.
>
> Clip It, Share It was the last challenge I did yesterday, and I clearly remember when the Dedication/Time - 4/10 window popped up after the “challenge complete” window for Clip It, Share It had popped up.
>
> So, has this happened to anyone else? I’m not complaining because I’ll still get Dedication/Time tomorrow, but I’m curious. Even more so since I did all four of yesterday’s challenges not only on my account but also on my wife’s, and she has 4/10 challenges completed for Dedication/Time (I didn’t play on her account today yet).
>
> Again, I’m not complaining. I’m just a little confused.

same problem here, the clip it share it challenge is a bit buggy, no biggie

S’long as you got the credits for “clip it, share it,” I wouldn’t concern myself with it lol