Dedicated to Crimson Achievement not unlocked

Just completed the 5 Chapters in the 5th Episode just now, and the achievement didn’t unlock. I checked my service record and it says 25 missions completed so it must be bugged…

Same here. Sucks cause that’s my last one.

It appears the same thing is happening with the other Episode 5-related cheevs. I wonder if MS put a lock on them, since people were hacking them out from day 1?

Third that. I just finished completing Ch 1 of Ep 5 again. I even went back to Ep 2 and ran a mission Solo. No unlock. My record says 25 missions completed. Possible Solution?

Edit: I’ve unlocked the other Ep 5 achievs without any issue. Dedicated to Crimson seems to be the only thing not unlocking.

> It appears the same thing is happening with the other Episode 5-related cheevs. I wonder if MS put a lock on them, since people were hacking them out from day 1?

Maybe but I managed to get the other two when I played through them in matchmaking. Just this one that didn’t work for me.

I am having the same problem :frowning:

Have you guys completed any of the missions on legendary? Perhaps it has something like the highest level completed for any mission has to be it for all the missions.

It can’t be that it says you have can complete on any difficulty, also it didn’t unlock for me either it must be bugged

> It can’t be that it says you have can complete on any difficulty, also it didn’t unlock for me either it must be bugged

I thought Halo cheevs couldn’t be gotten on any difficulty setting lower than “Normal”. Isn’t that the way it’s always been?

I’m not too sure but in the achievement description it says any difficulty, so that can’t be the problem

Actually it might be an issue with the difficulty. A few of the achievements wouldn’t work for me until i did them on legendary. It might not say it, but odds are that’s how its programed.

I completed all chapters and it gave me the achievement. I played 2 chapters in easy, 2 in heroic and 1 normal.

I don’t know what’s wrong with this achievement for everybody else, but I got it. I usually play Solo or Co-Op with my brother, and we just go through them all. I did Episode 1-4 on Legendary, and just went through Episode 5 on Easy and got it. There is a forum floating around where some person got his Achievement to unlock by going through a random chapter on Solo easy, or something like that. Should be pretty easy to find, Hope you all get your achievement “Dedicated to Crimson” soon!

Just do one game solo on easy…

I read in another forum that you have to play a chapter solo, i just beat the last chapter again solo and it unlocked for me so i’m guessing that was the problem

Yea playing the last chapter solo does seem to fix the problem. I just popped the achievement a little while ago.

I just played “NOTHING CAN GO WRONG” on normal mode and it unlocked “Dedicated to Crimson” achievement for me. So it works.

I got it in the first try. Whomever, the achievement didn’t popped up until i saw the achivi in my H4 rewards board.

You guys need to play an additional mission from the past it seems to unlock it… Some sort of bug. Happened to me and I went back and played episode 2, chapter 1, and got the achievement.