Dedicated Server Issue

I have been trying to get into a match of warzone this morning, but it sends me back with an error that says dedicated server issue. I load into the lobby and the match start timer counts down but once the match starts loading it just kicks back that error message. Happened 3 times in a row already. Anyone else have this problem?

Same

Also been having that problem. I tried to see if it was a problem with my wifi router but that was working fine. My guess is that either they’re down for maintenance or someone screwed something up in an update to the game.

I get booted and don’t even get the courtesy of an error message… I’m starting my own website for all multiplayer online issues… Check Facebook in a few months for it… If u have problems with WOW, ps4, Xbox one and massive online multiplayer and u feel your being discriminated against or the customer service sucks… You will be able to post on there… Check Facebook in a few months… I’ll have over ten contingency lawyers Who understand the struggle… The only thing they understand is money… I paid 500 for my xbox one, 95 bucks for a screwed up unreliable halo 5 game… I can keep listing… Website will be up in three months

> 2652566566259175;1:
> I have been trying to get into a match of warzone this morning, but it sends me back with an error that says dedicated server issue. I load into the lobby and the match start timer counts down but once the match starts loading it just kicks back that error message. Happened 3 times in a row already. Anyone else have this problem?

It’ll ban you soon for quitting too many games !!!