Decrease the health or increase the gun power

All the time i’m just getting assists or hitmarkers. Its really starting to get annoying. The battle rifle might as well not even been in the game. Finally most of the guns are just unbalanced everything else to me is perfect except for the connection they put you put you up against.

You get the hell out right now.

Just my opinion.

1: go into custom games
2: set damage to 500%
3: ???
4: congrats you now have shorter kill times

Then go play CoD. Things need to go in the OPPOSITE direction of what you are suggesting entirely. To stay within the realm of Halo that is.

343 is going to change the game so that you can finally finish your kills.

Practice, that will help you finish your kills.

Don’t blame the game developer or game.

It’s your problem.

You’re kidding right? After Reach I feel like I have paper shields.

It takes at least a whole mag for someone average at halo 4 to get a kill without getting a headshot with a DMR… Then the player their shooting turns around then kills them. FACEPALM

I just ate a whole box of Oatmeal Crisp.

> It takes at least a whole mag for someone average at halo 4 to get a kill without getting a headshot with a DMR… Then the player their shooting turns around then kills them. FACEPALM

Thats the point mate. Get better, and you can drop someone in 1.8 seconds.

The BR is excellent for clean up kills. I usually have it as a secondary with the firepower attachment.

> Just my opinion.

dude everything is ALREADY OP

insinerater cannon- op
DMR- op
Bolt shot- op
Sticky Detinator- op
binary rifle- op

if what you asked for was done. then you might as well be playing cod.

sh*ts already too fast, and the reason your getting assits is because now if you shoot someone once. and someone on your team kills them you will many times get the assist for that 1 shot.