Decided to come here

I decided to come here as bungie.net is full of flamers and people who don’t read my posts correctly as shown here http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=69513333 I hope here people want flame as much.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

Despite coldFUSION’s remark, welcome to Waypoint! Why don’t you make an Introductory thread in the Roll Call forum and tell us a little about yourself?

>

Can you explain your post it contributes nothing

> Welcome to Waypoint! Why don’t you make an Introductory thread in the Roll Call forum and tell us a little about yourself?

Ditto this!

I hope you enjoy your stay here with us. :slight_smile:

Welcome to Lala land.

Welcome to Waypoint Pope, crosses chest dominus sanctus spiritus.

> I decided to come here as bungie.net is full of flamers and people who don’t read my posts correctly as shown here http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=69513333 I hope here people want flame as much.

Hold’s back -Yoink- remark.
Hold’s back flames.

Cools down.

Welcome To -Yoink!- Town!

flamers, we don’t serve their kind here.

welcome to the Halo Waypoint forums. glad you came over!

Hope you enjoy it here, we try to make it as enjoyable as an experience as possible. :slight_smile:

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

> > I decided to come here as bungie.net is full of flamers and people who don’t read my posts correctly as shown here http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=69513333 I hope here people want flame as much.
>
> Hold’s back -Yoink!- remark.
> Hold’s back flames.
>
> Cools down.

Tryin’ to help.

Like everyone said over there, I’d be watching my account like a hawk and terminating all communications with that guy if I were you.

Anyway, welcome.

I hope you enjoy your time here; we have square cookies…

[:.] [::] 1. [:.] [::] - [/color] please take one and pass the bowl.

Welcome to Waypoint. As for the people that were posting on b.net, meh, they weren’t being too bad, but I did want to post something along the lines of, “where on earth does it state anywhere that flames are an exclusive right to a game owners and cannot be given by appropriately identified personnel for either bungie or 343?” but then I realized I’d be feeding potential trolls and flamers…

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

> > Welcome to Waypoint. As for the people that were posting on b.net, meh, they weren’t being too bad, but I did want to post something along the lines of, “where on earth does it state anywhere that flames are an exclusive right to a game owners and cannot be given by appropriately identified personnel for either bungie or 343?” but then I realized I’d be feeding potential trolls and flamers…
>
> Because the person who was apparently giving flames away wasn’t an “identified personal” of Bungie or 343. Read the thread next time, thanks.
>
> Oh, and this thread should be locked. But dodgy mods are dodgy.

captain obvious strikes again!

Welcome to Waypoint. Please refrain from calling out other individuals though.