December Update?

Ok, so maybe I’m posting this in the wrong thread. However the only thing I have seen about the update in December is that we will be getting forge.

Does anyone know if any of the issues will be addressed or if we will see new playlists?

• Will aim acceleration be fixed? - Will we be able to lower weapons? - Will we see new playlists in arena? - Will there be social playlists? - Will new non forge maps be dropped? - Will they add options for players to tweak deadzones?Do we even know the date of the update? Please let me know.

all unconfirmed

> 2533274848815252;2:
> all unconfirmed

Really? Damn, they really like to keep us in the dark. I love this game but I need to know if these issues will be dealt with. I still cant get used to the aiming in Halo 5 and after the most recent update which was supposed to fix hardware issues with controllers it seems the aiming has gotten even worse for me. I still play the game and clock quite a few hours but I do poorly where as all my previous Halo’s I have been exceptionally good at. It seems alot of people can’t get used to it. I need to know what is going to be done with the new patch so I can make my decision on whether I should stand by and wait for it to be fixed or if I should move on.

This thread got buried, so bump.

Anyone know when the update is?

Does anyone know if there will be new maps?

> 2533274853194520;6:
> Does anyone know if there will be new maps?

There was a glimpse of some Forge map in the sneak peek.

Some interview said dec 15

hopefully soon. I love halo 5, almost as much as i loved reach. And i was a forerunner in reach lol. This game is amazing. it just needs more maps and playlists and literally everyone will be happy.

15th maybe… and i hope they fix the spawn… tweak a bit with the aim and get us better GUI

Just give us a geographical preference option, so we can connect to local servers, play with other people from the same region and actually have a fair, even and balanced game.

I honestly just want them to fix the aiming issues that alot of people have and then I will be happy.

> 2533274815784153;12:
> I honestly just want them to fix the aiming issues that alot of people have and then I will be happy.

Try updating your controller firmware. Link to how it’s done.

> 2533275011491088;13:
> > 2533274815784153;12:
> > I honestly just want them to fix the aiming issues that alot of people have and then I will be happy.
>
>
> Try updating your controller firmware. Link to how it’s done.

I already did. The issue I am speaking of is the god awful aim acceleration that they implemented due to pro player feedback. It has caused me and alot of other players to have difficulty and many seem to really dislike it. They need to make it so we can turn it off, or the games population will drop.

I hope they do a new update today or tomorrow, i’m getting anxious for some new info and images. Plus these weekend playlists are boring…strongholds as an option…wtf. How about team oddball or KOTH?

It’s confirmed that they’re adding more specific sensitivity and deadzone options in the December update. As for aim acceleration, they said that they are “looking into it”.

If they fix the aim and dedicated servers for EU, I would be happy.

> 2533274939958452;16:
> It’s confirmed that they’re adding more specific sensitivity and deadzone options in the December update. As for aim acceleration, they said that they are “looking into it”.

Probably too busy bathing in their Tub of money from the Req Packs

> 2533274831364893;15:
> I hope they do a new update today or tomorrow.

Lolol. Come on now! Let’s be at least semi-rational. “Today or tomorrow”…lol…this guy!

> 2535458606096241;18:
> > 2533274939958452;16:
> > It’s confirmed that they’re adding more specific sensitivity and deadzone options in the December update. As for aim acceleration, they said that they are “looking into it”.
>
>
> Probably too busy bathing in their Tub of money from the Req Packs

Would you prefer paying $10-20 for map packs, half of which the already low population wouldn’t buy? Not to mention how much it would split the community. We’re divided enough as we are.

And a portion of the money from Req Packs goes into the prize pool for HCS, anyway.