december update In my own words.

I love you. Seriously, LOVE YOU.
Thank you for making Objective even better.
Thank you for making squad slayer even better.
Thank you for making MLG better.
Thank you for making Multi team better.
Thank you for the increase in the credit cap.

My only annoyance is AR starts but hell you can find a DMR on the map.
Although bit tricky on Asylum…

Anyone truly moaning about it, obviously didn’t play halo 2/3.
although any other halo “vets” who don’t like it please say why I’m interested!

IMO Reach wasn’t a proper Halo game until now, sure it looked like Halo
but didn’t play like Halo, which was ridiculous.
Roll on the other playlists becoming Halo again.

I think I can already tell what kind of player you are…

> I love you. Seriously, LOVE YOU.
> Thank you for making Objective even better.
> Thank you for making squad slayer even better.
> Thank you for making MLG better.
> Thank you for making Multi team better.
> Thank you for the increase in the credit cap.
>
> My only annoyance is AR starts but hell you can find a DMR on the map.
> Although bit tricky on Asylum…
>
> Anyone truly moaning about it, obviously didn’t play halo 2/3.
> although any other halo “vets” who don’t like it please say why I’m interested!
>
> IMO Reach wasn’t a proper Halo game until now, sure it looked like Halo
> but didn’t play like Halo, which was ridiculous.
> Roll on the other playlists becoming Halo again.

here’s the thing…If the Variant means starting off with AR USE IT!!! Don’t be so petty that you find a different weapon because of some pathetic reason. “But I don’t want to spray and pray, I only want the dmr” So play SWAT! That has Only the pistol and DMR.

And by the way, I did play Halo 2/3 3 online. Guess what it annoyed the crap out of me that I had to get accustomed to the BR just to kill anyone! Games are about having fun, if you have to Learn how to play it, it’s not very fun is it?

Lastly, I guess I am a VET because I started playing just after I turned 17, now 22, and I remember all the issues. So while I’m not as much of a VET as others I guess I am one. But anyway, honestly, some of the Updates I really do Not care for!

> > I love you. Seriously, LOVE YOU.
> > Thank you for making Objective even better.
> > Thank you for making squad slayer even better.
> > Thank you for making MLG better.
> > Thank you for making Multi team better.
> > Thank you for the increase in the credit cap.
> >
> > My only annoyance is AR starts but hell you can find a DMR on the map.
> > Although bit tricky on Asylum…
> >
> > Anyone truly moaning about it, obviously didn’t play halo 2/3.
> > although any other halo “vets” who don’t like it please say why I’m interested!
> >
> > IMO Reach wasn’t a proper Halo game until now, sure it looked like Halo
> > but didn’t play like Halo, which was ridiculous.
> > Roll on the other playlists becoming Halo again.
>
> here’s the thing…If the Variant means starting off with AR USE IT!!! Don’t be so petty that you find a different weapon because of some pathetic reason. “But I don’t want to spray and pray, I only want the dmr” So play SWAT! That has Only the pistol and DMR.
>
> And by the way, I did play Halo 2/3 3 online. Guess what it annoyed the crap out of me that I had to get accustomed to the BR just to kill anyone! Games are about having fun, if you have to Learn how to play it, it’s not very fun is it?
>
> Lastly, I guess I am a VET because I started playing just after I turned 17, now 22, and I remember all the issues. So while I’m not as much of a VET as others I guess I am one. But anyway, honestly, some of the Updates I really do Not care for!

Have fun with that AR while I’m pinging you with my Magnum with its even tighter bloom now, allowing me to out-shoot someone running in a straight line with AR leveled. 85% bloom finally gives a little edge back to the Magnum user, which I’m loving.

> here’s the thing…If the Variant means starting off with AR USE IT!!! Don’t be so petty that you find a different weapon because of some pathetic reason. “But I don’t want to spray and pray, I only want the dmr” So play SWAT! That has Only the pistol and DMR.
>
> And by the way, I did play Halo 2/3 3 online. Guess what it annoyed the crap out of me that I had to get accustomed to the BR just to kill anyone! Games are about having fun, if you have to Learn how to play it, it’s not very fun is it?
>
> Lastly, I guess I am a VET because I started playing just after I turned 17, now 22, and I remember all the issues. So while I’m not as much of a VET as others I guess I am one. But anyway, honestly, some of the Updates I really do Not care for!

Have fun with that AR while I’m pinging you with my Magnum with its even tighter bloom now, allowing me to out-shoot someone running in a straight line with AR leveled. 85% bloom finally gives a little edge back to the Magnum user, which I’m loving.
[/quote]
Seriously, this. Why would anyone handicap themselves by not switching to magnum or picking up a better weapon, especially something as common and with such a low respawn timer as a DMR?

Also OMG I didn’t even read the Decemeber update until now. 343 you are wonderful; agree with OP fully.

> if you have to Learn how to play it, it’s not very fun is it?

Ahhhhh… what?

You forgot to mention how finding DLC is almost impossible now. Just saying =/

I am disappoint that the TU Changes have affected Multi-Team and Squad Slayer.

Elite Slayer just got less fun with no Armour Lock to deflect the Stickies and Shield Bleedthrough and Less Bloom will be an absolute nightmare on Squad Slayer matches on maps like Countdown and Powerhouse.

Oh well…

I guess its Needle Time…

> I think I can already tell what kind of player you are…

Care to explain?

> You forgot to mention how finding DLC is almost impossible now. Just saying =/

Agree I do miss Premium. I always thought they should have made that playlist give you more Cr because you bought the maps.

I can say it’s a good step forward to Reach being better. I just hope the TU can brought in effect in the other playlists in the January update. (That’s if they have one)