DEC 5th?? email is like walking dead game

Waiting for this spec email is the same thing telltale games did with walking dead. You pay for content that they keep delaying. I feel the same way waiting for the the code for Specializations that they keep pushing the time back. Now they are saying dec 5th?
I will never buy a telltale game like walking dead again buying a whole season and them delaying the episodes over and over. I will do the same with 343 if I do not get this code by the 30th as they clearly stated in the announcments.
Just send the emails so people can play the game.
Unhappy Halo Gamer - Almost done with this game.

Yeah, the level cap is rediculous. What is the point of hitting the cap, not having xp granted to you after you cap, and continuing to play?

What is the point?

But yet, we’re more worried about RvB cameos and nerfing the amount of challenges for Spartan Ops.

Where did you hear it would be sent on Dec. 5th?

> Yeah, the level cap is rediculous. What is the point of hitting the cap, not having xp granted to you after you cap, and continuing to play?
>
> What is the point?
>
>
> But yet, we’re more worried about RvB cameos and nerfing the amount of challenges for Spartan Ops.

As much as I’m against having the standard edition buyers being held back a single level, I have to disagree that there is no point to the game just because you aren’t getting xp.

I’m sure that one day most everyone will reach level 130, and keep playing regardless of gaining xp. Yes, there is fun in leveling up but that shouldn’t be the only thing keeping you playing.

Link to it being pushed back to December 5th.

@RevanentShepard- I’ve seen a fair few of people complain about this. People have been complaining about this for almost a week.

What’s rather frustrating is the wasted commendations. I’ve kept playing after 70 because I enjoy MM, but I must have at least 25,000 experience worth of completed commendations that won’t be applied when I continue leveling.

Just a tad annoying, I wish they were more vocal in why they’re being delayed etc.

You’ve gotta be kidding me??? They’re delaying the e mail? This is beyond limited, please tell me this isn’t true.

i like halo

Telltale never delayed an episode of the Walking Dead game.

> Telltale never delayed an episode of the Walking Dead game.

not true, the walking dead was originally intended to be monthly not bi-monthly.

yes they did, when they released it they said after episode 1 release each episode would release monthly. Instead it was every 3 months. This feels like the same jerk around. I wouldn’t have even bought Halo 4 if I knew I couldn’t progress after level 70. I’ve been not able to play for 3 weeks now cause all my comindation points will go towards nothing.
They are also like telltale games by not letting people know what the hell is going on with anything.

> What’s rather frustrating is the wasted commendations. I’ve kept playing after 70 because I enjoy MM, but I must have at least 25,000 experience worth of completed commendations that won’t be applied when I continue leveling.
>
> Just a tad annoying, I wish they were more vocal in why they’re being delayed etc.

bah. i feel that. i just missed a couple big commendations in spartan ops because i’d hit the limit but had no clue. it didn’t mention hitting any limit to me. it just kicked me out of the post-game lounge immediately which i thought might have been my fault. so i went and played another mission and unlocked another decent commendation only to realize i should have waited… ahhh… if they’re going to cap exp, they could at least make it so commendations and such don’t get wasted.

Where did you see anything saying they are delaying the email? I have been locked at 70 for like a week this is getting tiresome.

Who’s idea was it anyway to cap people… What is the logic? How can one think that is a good course of action?

Everyone calm your -Yoink-, the emails are not going to be delayed. Unless something changed within the last 21 hours, it’s still being sent on or before December 1st. OP is just stupid.