Debating running Infinite on PC or Xbox One?

Much like the rest of you, I’m overwhelmed with excitement for the new Halo Infinite release later this year! Seriously, I feel like I’m 5 years old again getting my hands on Combat Evolved. It’s CRAZY.
With that being said, I play on PC. I used to play on Xbox.
my PC rig is okay, I can run most games on medium to high settings no problem. Which one do you think would be better to run the game on? Xbox One or PC?
Also as a community, can we put together a list of PC hardware recommendations that we feel like would allow us to run Infinite at the highest settings, and outperform the Xbox One. I don’t want to compromise gameplay, or visual quality once this game is released. I’m going all in!Lets bullet point each component:

• Motherboard?
  • Processor?
  • Graphics Card?
  • Ram/ Quantity?Feel free to list the other components if you’d like, or even detail your own rig and the experience you’re having with the hardware from your current build and if you feel like it will run Infinite at 120fps no problem.

Which Xbox One do you play Halo on?

n whats your current pc build?

i got a pc but aint ran MCC on it yet so cant say. But i can say if your pc is more powerul than the xbone then def play the pc version.

> 2535420423878127;2:
> Which Xbox One do you play Halo on?
>
> n whats your current pc build?
>
> i got a pc but aint ran MCC on it yet so cant say. But i can say if your pc is more powerul than the xbone then def play the pc version.

I don’t have an Xbox one, but I was thinking I might buy one to run Halo Infinite.
my specs on PC:
MSI motherboard
Ryzen 5 1600
Winforce GTX 970 2gb
DDR3 Ram 16gb
1tb SSD and 1tb HDD

> 2533274867136319;3:
> > 2535420423878127;2:
> > Which Xbox One do you play Halo on?
> >
> > n whats your current pc build?
> >
> > i got a pc but aint ran MCC on it yet so cant say. But i can say if your pc is more powerul than the xbone then def play the pc version.
>
> I don’t have an Xbox one, but I was thinking I might buy one to run Halo Infinite.
> my specs on PC:
> MSI motherboard
> Ryzen 5 1600
> Winforce GTX 970 2gb
> DDR3 Ram 16gb
> 1tb SSD and 1tb HDD

Gpu/ram/storage wise thats a little more powerful than a base xbone.

> 2535420423878127;4:
> > 2533274867136319;3:
> > > 2535420423878127;2:
> > > Which Xbox One do you play Halo on?
> > >
> > > n whats your current pc build?
> > >
> > > i got a pc but aint ran MCC on it yet so cant say. But i can say if your pc is more powerul than the xbone then def play the pc version.
> >
> > I don’t have an Xbox one, but I was thinking I might buy one to run Halo Infinite.
> > my specs on PC:
> > MSI motherboard
> > Ryzen 5 1600
> > Winforce GTX 970 2gb
> > DDR3 Ram 16gb
> > 1tb SSD and 1tb HDD
>
> Gpu/ram/storage wise thats a little more powerful than a base xbone.

Boom! I guess I should probably start by actually looking into what the Xbox One has inside of it.
I’m just excited to get Infinite, I’m trying to have THE BEST experience man!

> 2533274867136319;5:
> > 2535420423878127;4:
> > > 2533274867136319;3:
> > > > 2535420423878127;2:
> > > > Which Xbox One do you play Halo on?
> > > >
> > > > n whats your current pc build?
> > > >
> > > > i got a pc but aint ran MCC on it yet so cant say. But i can say if your pc is more powerul than the xbone then def play the pc version.
> > >
> > > I don’t have an Xbox one, but I was thinking I might buy one to run Halo Infinite.
> > > my specs on PC:
> > > MSI motherboard
> > > Ryzen 5 1600
> > > Winforce GTX 970 2gb
> > > DDR3 Ram 16gb
> > > 1tb SSD and 1tb HDD
> >
> > Gpu/ram/storage wise thats a little more powerful than a base xbone.
>
> Boom! I guess I should probably start by actually looking into what the Xbox One has inside of it.
> I’m just excited to get Infinite, I’m trying to have THE BEST experience man!

Ya. Just look up xbox one pc equivalent to compare.

also, the Series S is in stock these days so that would be an alternative upgrade path since buildin a pc is expensive now with all of the price gouging.

If you don’t already have an Xbox, but you do have a good pc, then I would just run it on the PC. I definitely wouldn’t buy an Xbox one just for infinite. If you want to buy a series x or s then that’s a different story. Then it’s just whichever you prefer