Death Shouts are in! :D

Around 0:15 you can hear an ever so quiet ‘uh’ when the person is meleed from the back. Though this may not be loud at least this is a confirmation that the death sounds will be in - more splattering screams galore!

That barely did any justice.

this aint skyrim, but anyway i dont hear it.

ahhh i was hopeing that when you kill someone it would say like ‘tango down’ or sommin like that :stuck_out_tongue:

> That barely did any justice.

It does actually. It confirms that there are death sounds, and there are usually a large variety of sounds - of which this is one of the more quiet ones.

> ahhh i was hopeing that when you kill someone it would say like ‘tango down’ or sommin like that :stuck_out_tongue:

That would piss off halo fans.

> > That barely did any justice.
>
> It does actually. It confirms that there are death sounds, and there are usually a large variety of sounds - of which this is one of the more quiet ones.

If it’s anything like Reach, then it’s nothing to be impressed about. Death screams of halo 2 and 3 are my favorite. I’m assuming they wont be as “obnoxious” as everyone who doesn’t like them says. We have no idea how they will be, and that one didn’t do much justice.