Death screams

Why have the past Halo games H4/H2A and the H5 beta not had any death noises? Like seriously hearing the bloody headshot of your opponent is the most satisfying thing ever especially in reach, and H2 , I know Halo 5 isn’t out yet, and yes there are some but they just seem so light like for example they have a silent ughhh when they die, I wanna hear loud yells and funny deaths like in H3 same with assassinations. In the beta I like how much noises the spartans made when moving, I hope 343 add more death noises and stuff in Halo 5

Halo 3 was hilarious with some of the death wails. Pity that H3’s been almost unplayable for me the past few games - can’t be lag on my end, got a good stable internet it should NOT be “resetting” the game every five seconds consistently till the end of the match ><

Ramble aside, yeah I hope that they have some nice comedic variety for multiplayer spartans in their death shouts - H3/Reach had such a great selection, it made even some of the most frustrating fights actually somewhat fun and bearable. “Yeah I died but… That scream was hilarious!”

Vocalizations aren’t really necessary when bodies ragdoll like they were hit with a Mac Cannon.

It makes me laugh the death screams of Halo 3, but it would be nice to put him back in Halo 5, I only want that they sounded a little more realistic xD

They should add the “Wilhelm Scream” into the game.

> 2533274850869596;2:
> Halo 3 was hilarious with some of the death wails. Pity that H3’s been almost unplayable for me the past few games - can’t be lag on my end, got a good stable internet it should NOT be “resetting” the game every five seconds consistently till the end of the match ><
>
> Ramble aside, yeah I hope that they have some nice comedic variety for multiplayer spartans in their death shouts - H3/Reach had such a great selection, it made even some of the most frustrating fights actually somewhat fun and bearable. “Yeah I died but… That scream was hilarious!”

Just a thought, it may be certain apps that you have installed on your xbox. I am in the Xbox preview program and I have tested this several times with the same result, but if you try and have the windows wireless app installed and play MCC it does that resetting crap that you are talking about, but every time at least for me when I uninstall it that goes away and I find matches no matter the playlist flawlessly. Just a thought, it could be any app maybe that you downloaded recently.

> 2533274895630445;5:
> They should add the “Wilhelm Scream” into the game.

While that would be funny at first, I feel that it would get rather annoying and old fast. Of course when Master Chief falls off a cliff he has almost a deeper voiced version of the wilhelm scream lol try it in H3 and you will see what I mean.

> 2533274848577435;6:
> > 2533274850869596;2:
> > Halo 3 was hilarious with some of the death wails. Pity that H3’s been almost unplayable for me the past few games - can’t be lag on my end, got a good stable internet it should NOT be “resetting” the game every five seconds consistently till the end of the match ><
> >
> > Ramble aside, yeah I hope that they have some nice comedic variety for multiplayer spartans in their death shouts - H3/Reach had such a great selection, it made even some of the most frustrating fights actually somewhat fun and bearable. “Yeah I died but… That scream was hilarious!”
>
>
> Just a thought, it may be certain apps that you have installed on your xbox. I am in the Xbox preview program and I have tested this several times with the same result, but if you try and have the windows wireless app installed and play MCC it does that resetting crap that you are talking about, but every time at least for me when I uninstall it that goes away and I find matches no matter the playlist flawlessly. Just a thought, it could be any app maybe that you downloaded recently.

I wen through and checked, nothing out of the ordinary as far as I can tell. Only things I’ve got that aren’t default is Halo Channel, the MCC, and Minecraft. :frowning:

I don’t know how an app could have been causing what I was experiencing though… Game played fine at first, but then three minutes in the game starts… Messing up. Almost every ten seconds the game timer freezes, everyone becomes unresponsive, and then it goes to the “Starting game…” screen and starts up again, only to do it again 10 ~ 15 seconds later and continued to repeat that until the game ended.

> 2533274848577435;7:
> > 2533274895630445;5:
> > They should add the “Wilhelm Scream” into the game.
>
>
> While that would be funny at first, I feel that it would get rather annoying and old fast. Of course when Master Chief falls off a cliff he has almost a deeper voiced version of the wilhelm scream lol try it in H3 and you will see what I mean.

Hahaha I know. I meant more as a rare Easter-Egg style occurrence.

> 2533274850869596;8:
> > 2533274848577435;6:
> > > 2533274850869596;2:
> > > Halo 3 was hilarious with some of the death wails. Pity that H3’s been almost unplayable for me the past few games - can’t be lag on my end, got a good stable internet it should NOT be “resetting” the game every five seconds consistently till the end of the match ><
> > >
> > > Ramble aside, yeah I hope that they have some nice comedic variety for multiplayer spartans in their death shouts - H3/Reach had such a great selection, it made even some of the most frustrating fights actually somewhat fun and bearable. “Yeah I died but… That scream was hilarious!”
> >
> >
> > Just a thought, it may be certain apps that you have installed on your xbox. I am in the Xbox preview program and I have tested this several times with the same result, but if you try and have the windows wireless app installed and play MCC it does that resetting crap that you are talking about, but every time at least for me when I uninstall it that goes away and I find matches no matter the playlist flawlessly. Just a thought, it could be any app maybe that you downloaded recently.
>
>
> I wen through and checked, nothing out of the ordinary as far as I can tell. Only things I’ve got that aren’t default is Halo Channel, the MCC, and Minecraft. :frowning:
>
> I don’t know how an app could have been causing what I was experiencing though… Game played fine at first, but then three minutes in the game starts… Messing up. Almost every ten seconds the game timer freezes, everyone becomes unresponsive, and then it goes to the “Starting game…” screen and starts up again, only to do it again 10 ~ 15 seconds later and continued to repeat that until the game ended.

Well for me and others it was limited to that app I mentioned. If you do not have that app, maybe try checking your multiplayer connection and then hold left and right bumpers, this resets your connection and fixes xbox side nat issues. Maybe that will help.

> 2533274850869596;2:
> Halo 3 was hilarious with some of the death wails.

Yes. Yes it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qd4yLAXjMYo

> 2533274862181038;11:
> > 2533274850869596;2:
> > Halo 3 was hilarious with some of the death wails.
>
>
> Yes. Yes it is.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qd4yLAXjMYo

I’ve always loved the one at 0:17

They could reintroduce the occasional “Yahooooooooooo” the Chief would do in Halo 2.

Yeah I like a good - Oof! when I get the headshot haha

I agree. I think there should be more death screams and some funny ones mixed in. My favourite death scream that always makes me laugh is the Elite One in this video. (inb4 Elites are in Halo 5! Yes yes, I don’t care, it’s still a funny sound).

Also, maybe they could make some funny reload animations as an easter egg like they did in battlefield hardline?