Death or Survival of Halo 5

Halo 5 is alot worse than what it could be. It’s an unfinished game with alot of missing content and quite a few technical issues in game such as aim acceleration, deadzones and the spawns which hopefully 343 will fix up.Overall it is a great game,maybe the best Halo to date but will it survive? I love playing Halo 5 and all the Halo’s before it, both campaign and multiplayer, but there are quite a few shooters coming out in the next few weeks and early 2016, I just hope Halo 5 can survive the competition and keep it’s fan base satisfied.

It will survive if they had more stuff than only nasty PvP -Yoink-

They didn’t give us a lot of content because they are going to release it as DLC and want players to keep coming back. It’s smart actually. Kinda like Destiny DLC but they don’t cost money.

Yes… but barely?

Eh battle front is shallow as hell.

Cod is the same as it’s been.

Destiny is just stringing people along.

I’m sure H5 will do fine.

I actually think they did a good job with mp this time, although it still needs a bit of work. WAAAYYY better than Halo 4 though.

They will straighten out their flaws

> 2535455681930574;3:
> They didn’t give us a lot of content because they are going to release it as DLC and want players to keep coming back. It’s smart actually. Kinda like Destiny DLC but they don’t cost money.

Yep I agree. Keep giving reasons for people to keep playing and people will come back. Release everything at once and people will play what they want till they are burnt out and stop all together.

With a market that has so much to offer. It’s really the best strategy, especially since the content is free and we are seeing new things every month too.

Unlike Destiny, where everything is all there at once and if you want more. You have to wait 4-6 months and pay for it

Once forge and customgames come out it will hopefully be like reach.

This game has the laziest playlist launch in Halo’s history

this is a blatant cash grab, and the Req system is proof of this.

All unlocks are down to chance, I am lvl 32 and still have not unlocked a DMR, and I see many people who are 15-20 ranks lower than me with better cosmetics, even though they have played the game far less than I have.

there is no reason to keep playing with such poor playlists and such a bad progression system.

i Regret dumping $150 AUD on this game

> 2535436585276104;1:
> Halo 5 is alot worse than what it could be. It’s an unfinished game with alot of missing content and quite a few technical issues in game such as aim acceleration, deadzones and the spawns which hopefully 343 will fix up.Overall it is a great game,maybe the best Halo to date but will it survive? I love playing Halo 5 and all the Halo’s before it, both campaign and multiplayer, but there are quite a few shooters coming out in the next few weeks and early 2016, I just hope Halo 5 can survive the competition and keep it’s fan base satisfied.

My tone is completely friendly and just sharing my thoughts here. Destiny was an unfinished game at release and just recently became complete with The Taken King. Of course you had to pay for a very empty game at full price then make a purchase for two expansions thinking you were adding more content to a content filled game at launch then pay for another expansion to get the complete "Destiny"experience. Mind you I played Destiny a lot and I was massively disappointed in what Bungie did with the core campaign. I rather see Destiny as a novel written by Karen Travis so I could truly have an experience. Karen Travis is great. Soon after Microsoft/343 released there would be no charge for multiplayer maps Bungie merged multiplayer community regardless who purchased expansions minus The Taken King add-on. Halo 5 is a complete game and packs more in game content than Destiny did at launch. Multiplayer has an extensive expansion plans. The playlists have been created and seems there is set pace of release. Reason for this? I don’t know, I was not in the meeting at 343 Industries but maybe they did not want to flood the playlists with undesirable modes to have them removed later on but for launch Halo 5 has content. I’m shocked I don’t see posts for loving no additional charge for multiplayer maps, armour sets, visors, REQ’s and weapon skins. That’s a game changer but I guess they should have charged $49.99 for additional maps, REQ’s, armour sets, visors and weapon skins like Activision. Halo has micro transactions for the first time and it does not affect anyone in a negative way at all. Either earn REQ point’s in game or pay $2.99 for gold packs or $1.99 for silver packs. Destiny micro transactions for a Legendary dance move is 4.99 and for a really cool Legendary dance move is $6.99. I’m not upset about micro transactions because its a choice to make these purchases. I choose to buy REQ packs and spent $32 dollars just because I wanted to spend $32. My results from purchasing REQ point’s did not disappoint me at all. If you go to career on the home screen then go to commendations you’ll find where you can earn in game REQ packs for specific tasks. I’ve never disliked a Halo but there has been a few minor things I disliked in a few but not enough to complain about.

Nope, wont make it another 4 months. People will tire FAST of the microtransactions once they realize nobody cares you got the helljumper helmet for spending $2000 on Gold Packs and the pay 2 win aspect of Warzone is showing its true potential. In addition to 343i’s lack of commitment to addressing key issues like the aiming and map rotation. Even if they address it in 4 months, the game will be a ghost town by the time the first map pack hits. Its sad but we have seen this before with Halo 4 and the MCC. Nobody is going out and buying an Xbox One to play Halo 5 and certainly none of my friends are playing it. Fallout 4 cleaned the filthy feeling Halo 5 left for me and its sad to say that Black Ops is selling around 25% better than Halo 5. The system selling behemoth is dead.

We need more pve modes. They could introduce warzone: firefight 12 Spartans with 10 lives each fighting off waves of enemies I including bosses and using req items. Also bring back firefight (offline mode included) and spartan ops so we no longer have to depend on outside media to understand the lore…

Cod…well its COD
Destiny…Not sure what the hype was with that game
Battlefront is the only thing that sounds fun but honestly it seems to be almost to simple of a game

Im sure Halo 5 will do fine

> 2533274873630868;9:
> Once forge and customgames come out it will hopefully be like reach.

I loved that game.

You do realize that as long as the servers are working people will play, right?

> 2533274875084332;10:
> This game has the laziest playlist launch in Halo’s history
>
> this is a blatant cash grab, and the Req system is proof of this.
>
> All unlocks are down to chance, I am lvl 32 and still have not unlocked a DMR, and I see many people who are 15-20 ranks lower than me with better cosmetics, even though they have played the game far less than I have.
>
> there is no reason to keep playing with such poor playlists and such a bad progression system.

This. Exactly this.

> 2535455681930574;3:
> They didn’t give us a lot of content because they are going to release it as DLC and want players to keep coming back. It’s smart actually. Kinda like Destiny DLC but they don’t cost money.

I actually stopped playing cause I got bored of the limited playlist and only started playing again cause of BTB

if they don’t bring out more options for warzone I’ll stop playing sooner than if they did

> 2533274820804117;4:
> Yes… but barely?

Barley…

The thread showing sales says it all. This game is mediocre and could/should have been way better. It’s already behind other games some of which are not as new.