Death Magnetic

Halo 4 should not have bullet magnetism or auto-aim.

Reach took the concept way too far by making three utility weapons, and giving all of them blistering auto-aim. Not to mention the giant ‘head’ margin. Plus, forcing manual aim will create a natural skill gap.

I like the idea of aiming my own weapon, not having it aimed for me.

I agree we don’t need bullet magnetism, but we do need ‘aim assist’. We’re dealing with a controller here, ya know? Thumbsticks, they’re imprecise by nature.

I suppose you’ve got me there, but the factor by which the aim is assisted should be lowered by some.

Many will agree, once you’ve played FPSs for a while your thumbs become adept at the motions of it. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t think CE had any magnetism at all.

> I suppose you’ve got me there, but the factor by which the aim is assisted should be lowered by some.
>
> Many will agree, once you’ve played FPSs for a while your thumbs become adept at the motions of it. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t think CE had any magnetism at all.

CE has a ton of bullet magnetism and aim assist. Time fogs peoples’ memory though and some will say otherwise. If you need solid proof just play the game yourself.

But I agree, aim assist could be toned down, but I don’t think it needs to be entirely removed. It’d be great if the game gave players an option though.