*Death Cries* What happened to them?

From the most resent footage from PAX we see their are no death cries.

In the E3 build(which we were told was months old) there were no death cries but in the most resent build shown a PAX I would have figured they would have added them if they were going to at all.

Now this isn’t a big issure and will not sway my enjoyment of the game, but I have to say with no distinguishable voices then I don’t see a point to there being male or female spartans.

Unless they are there and I just did not hear them.

Is there any confirmation on them being removed or explaination of why they were if they were?

Discuss.

I think it just like you said we just can’t hear them, If you notice in the video
Here The sound drops out a lot in the video, or they porbably took it out for this showing. Multiple explinations and none confirmed

I think they are still in just maybe a lot less then before

you cant hear the sounds cause its all going threw the player headset, if you can then the death crys are probably quiet

Probably because 343i could not find a canon reason for them… XD

Well canonically speaking; seeing as War Games (multiplayer) is set in a virtual training ground, I don’t see much point in making the Spartan IV’s have death cries when they aren’t actually dying… unless it can somehow simulate pain.

> Well canonically speaking; seeing as War Games (multiplayer) is set in a virtual training ground, I don’t see much point in making the Spartan IV’s have death cries when they aren’t actually dying… unless it can somehow simulate pain.

It would make it more realistic

> > Well canonically speaking; seeing as War Games (multiplayer) is set in a virtual training ground, I don’t see much point in making the Spartan IV’s have death cries when they aren’t actually dying… unless it can somehow simulate pain.
>
> It would make it more realistic

Unless you get shot in the head… And they don’t scream anymore, you can hear in the E3/PAX build they now sound like a machine powering down.

> Now this isn’t a big issure and will not sway my enjoyment of the game, but I have to say with no distinguishable voices <mark>then I don’t see a point to there being male or female spartans.</mark>

The point of male and female spartans is the same point as armour. It’s just there to make users happy. Armour doesn’t do anything, same as gender but it’s just a small thing to make people feel more “apart” of the game :slight_smile: