Death by ordnance drop

has any one ever been killed by an ordnance drop landing on someone? I think it would be hilarious if possible, even if I got killed by one I’d still laugh.

I killed myself with it once. I ran straight and it just landed on me.

I once killed myself with an ordinance drop dropping an incineration cannon!

If you go on youtube and search for Halo 4 Mythbusters, you can see many vids of ordinance drops not only murdering people, but managing to destroy vehicles if they are damaged enough :smiley:

> If you go on youtube and search for Halo 4 Mythbusters, you can see many vids of ordinance drops not only murdering people, but managing to destroy vehicles if they are damaged enough :smiley:

Oh that is priceless! XD

It sucks. It’s incredibly stupid. I wish they all just respawned instead of dropping from nowhere.

> It sucks. It’s incredibly stupid. I wish they all just respawned instead of dropping from nowhere.

They only drop out of nowhere, if you are outside :wink:

> > It sucks. It’s incredibly stupid. I wish they all just respawned instead of dropping from nowhere.
>
> They only drop out of nowhere, if you are outside :wink:

seriously. go in a base in Valhalla before you call the stupid thing in.

Yeah, it happened to me once in Dominion on Vortex. I was defending one of our bases as the resupply countdown timer hit zero, only to have a Scattershot drop hit me in the head…

check my file share, I have a clip where I call for an overshield and equip it WHILE getting splattered by a ghost. Result, it was so well timed that I endured the splatter and jacked the guy.

I know it’s not really that relevant, but it was awesome XD

Managed to do it to myself twice now :confused: