Dear Lord is this game bad

I’m sorry, but it is. I went in to playing this beta with no pre-conceived hatred, but after just a couple matches it was clear how awful it really is. It feels exactly like Halo 4, only worse. Your shields are all but useless, as any slight damage you take will strip them like nothing. The assault rifle kills from pretty much ANY distance, and it has a scope lol Never has a Halo game ever deserved the sarcastic title of Call of Halo like this one. By far the fastest kill times in the entire series, your friendly spartans yell call outs just like you would hear in a call of duty game, the sword is completely useless unless you are crouch camping with it, otherwise you will be Ar’ed to death in milliseconds. Same annoying announcer style as Halo 4, never shuts the hell up and sounds way too enthusiastic and high pitched. (sorry Jeff, I know it’s not your fault, you were told to sound like that… please go back to your Halo 2-3 voice) That little sprint and melee charge you can do does the exact same amount of damage as a normal melee, not a one hit kill which is dumb, everything is way too dark, you can walk right past a BR on the ground and never even notice. Ugh… I have absolutely nothing good to say at all. Definitely grateful I got to play this for free before I spent money on it.

Final Verdict: If you hated Halo 4, avoid Guardians at all costs. You have been warned.

You have to be kidding me… I’m having the time of my life in the Beta!

> 2533274877056440;2:
> You have to be kidding me… I’m having the time of my life in the Beta!

I’m happy for you. But no, I’m not kidding. I think it’s bad.

> 2533274824049099;1:
> I’m sorry, but it is. I went in to playing this beta with no pre-conceived hatred, but after just a couple matches it was clear how awful it really is. It feels exactly like Halo 4, only worse. Your shields are all but useless, as any slight damage you take will strip them like nothing.
> I expect it will “feel” like Halo 4 concerning shooting mechanics running around, aiming, jumping, etc. etc. I think you may feel like that because of the con’s of Sprint. Watching IGN’s gameplay I noticed they had to keep reminding each other that their shields had yet to recharge because of them sprinting around.
>
> The assault rifle kills from pretty much ANY distance, and it has a scope lol Never has a Halo game ever deserved the sarcastic title of Call of Halo like this one. By far the fastest kill times in the entire series, your friendly spartans yell call outs just like you would hear in a call of duty game,
> Can’t necessarily comment efficiently (haven’t played it yet, just watched some streams) on the AR kills, seemed find to me. Callouts are helpful in my opinion and the friendly Spartans use Halo “lingo” to describe weapons and map positions, so I don’t know where you got a “CoD” vibe from it.
>
> the sword is completely useless unless you are crouch camping with it, otherwise you will be Ar’ed to death in milliseconds.
> Again I’ve seen gameplay of people dominating with it. Gotta watch your shields when sprinting.
>
> Same annoying announcer style as Halo 4, never shuts the hell up and sounds way too enthusiastic and high pitched. (sorry Jeff, I know it’s not your fault, you were told to sound like that… please go back to your Halo 2-3 voice)
> Already have seen this complaint. I for one don’t care about it too much. Only a few words have actually bothered me. Nothing detrimental to my gaming experience…but that’s all surrounding my opinion.
>
> That little sprint and melee charge you can do does the exact same amount of damage as a normal melee, not a one hit kill which is dumb, everything is way too dark, you can walk right past a BR on the ground and never even notice. Ugh… I have absolutely nothing good to say at all. Definitely grateful I got to play this for free before I spent money on it.
> Charge is only lethal from the sides and from behind. As for lighting, I could see this as a problem on truth but not an extreme problem.

My comments are in Black

Reported for trolling.

> 2533274824049099;1:
> I’m sorry, but it is. I went in to playing this beta with no pre-conceived hatred, but after just a couple matches it was clear how awful it really is. It feels exactly like Halo 4, only worse. Your shields are all but useless, as any slight damage you take will strip them like nothing. The assault rifle kills from pretty much ANY distance, and it has a scope lol Never has a Halo game ever deserved the sarcastic title of Call of Halo like this one. By far the fastest kill times in the entire series, your friendly spartans yell call outs just like you would hear in a call of duty game, the sword is completely useless unless you are crouch camping with it, otherwise you will be Ar’ed to death in milliseconds. Same annoying announcer style as Halo 4, never shuts the hell up and sounds way too enthusiastic and high pitched. (sorry Jeff, I know it’s not your fault, you were told to sound like that… please go back to your Halo 2-3 voice) That little sprint and melee charge you can do does the exact same amount of damage as a normal melee, not a one hit kill which is dumb, everything is way too dark, you can walk right past a BR on the ground and never even notice. Ugh… I have absolutely nothing good to say at all. Definitely grateful I got to play this for free before I spent money on it.
>
> Final Verdict: If you hated Halo 4, avoid Guardians at all costs. You have been warned.

I completely agree with you. I have already uninstalled the beta. Shame, because i was really looking forward to playing it.

Kids mad cause bad.

> 2535425310804235;7:
> Kids mad cause bad.

Right…Not even going to entertain this. It’s my opinion/review of the game. Has nothing to do with “skill” or lack thereof. But it’s cool, if you liked Halo 4 and thought you were so PRO at that, you’ll love this one.

> 2533274807881873;5:
> Reported for trolling.

Reported for being a child about his opinion

I can’t really say yet, may not even get to play the beta if I don’t get the xbone in time. I hope for the games sake that its good.

> 2533274824049099;1:
> I’m sorry, but it is. I went in to playing this beta with no pre-conceived hatred, but after just a couple matches it was clear how awful it really is. It feels exactly like Halo 4, only worse. Your shields are all but useless, as any slight damage you take will strip them like nothing. The assault rifle kills from pretty much ANY distance, and it has a scope lol Never has a Halo game ever deserved the sarcastic title of Call of Halo like this one. By far the fastest kill times in the entire series, your friendly spartans yell call outs just like you would hear in a call of duty game, the sword is completely useless unless you are crouch camping with it, otherwise you will be Ar’ed to death in milliseconds. Same annoying announcer style as Halo 4, never shuts the hell up and sounds way too enthusiastic and high pitched. (sorry Jeff, I know it’s not your fault, you were told to sound like that… please go back to your Halo 2-3 voice) That little sprint and melee charge you can do does the exact same amount of damage as a normal melee, not a one hit kill which is dumb, everything is way too dark, you can walk right past a BR on the ground and never even notice. Ugh… I have absolutely nothing good to say at all. Definitely grateful I got to play this for free before I spent money on it.
>
> Final Verdict: If you hated Halo 4, avoid Guardians at all costs. You have been warned.

Shields don’t matter in Ce either soo

Ferls like Halo 4 doesn’t quite explain things too well

Well i looked at you service record so your opinion is way more valid than any defence i have over h5 so if you dont like it thats fair. I have yet to play the beta

> 2533274828579555;4:
> > 2533274824049099;1:
> > I’m sorry, but it is. I went in to playing this beta with no pre-conceived hatred, but after just a couple matches it was clear how awful it really is. It feels exactly like Halo 4, only worse. Your shields are all but useless, as any slight damage you take will strip them like nothing.
> > I expect it will “feel” like Halo 4 concerning shooting mechanics running around, aiming, jumping, etc. etc. I think you may feel like that because of the con’s of Sprint. Watching IGN’s gameplay I noticed they had to keep reminding each other that their shields had yet to recharge because of them sprinting around.
> >
> > The assault rifle kills from pretty much ANY distance, and it has a scope lol Never has a Halo game ever deserved the sarcastic title of Call of Halo like this one. By far the fastest kill times in the entire series, your friendly spartans yell call outs just like you would hear in a call of duty game,
> > Can’t necessarily comment efficiently (haven’t played it yet, just watched some streams) on the AR kills, seemed find to me. Callouts are helpful in my opinion and the friendly Spartans use Halo “lingo” to describe weapons and map positions, so I don’t know where you got a “CoD” vibe from it.
> >
> > the sword is completely useless unless you are crouch camping with it, otherwise you will be Ar’ed to death in milliseconds.
> > Again I’ve seen gameplay of people dominating with it. Gotta watch your shields when sprinting.
> >
> > Same annoying announcer style as Halo 4, never shuts the hell up and sounds way too enthusiastic and high pitched. (sorry Jeff, I know it’s not your fault, you were told to sound like that… please go back to your Halo 2-3 voice)
> > Already have seen this complaint. I for one don’t care about it too much. Only a few words have actually bothered me. Nothing detrimental to my gaming experience…but that’s all surrounding my opinion.
> >
> > That little sprint and melee charge you can do does the exact same amount of damage as a normal melee, not a one hit kill which is dumb, everything is way too dark, you can walk right past a BR on the ground and never even notice. Ugh… I have absolutely nothing good to say at all. Definitely grateful I got to play this for free before I spent money on it.
> > Charge is only lethal from the sides and from behind. As for lighting, I could see this as a problem on truth but not an extreme problem.
>
>
> My comments are in Black

So you comment on the AR feeling fine by watching a stream. OK. News: it’s a power weapon now, almost an auto-BR. 343 is clearly chasing the noob money. I’d switch from my pistol often, knowing it’s just easier to kill with AR and almost as accurate.

343 can nerf it, but can 343 nerf itself?

> 2533274799139992;12:
> > 2533274828579555;4:
> > > 2533274824049099;1:
> > > I’m sorry, but it is. I went in to playing this beta with no pre-conceived hatred, but after just a couple matches it was clear how awful it really is. It feels exactly like Halo 4, only worse. Your shields are all but useless, as any slight damage you take will strip them like nothing.
> > > I expect it will “feel” like Halo 4 concerning shooting mechanics running around, aiming, jumping, etc. etc. I think you may feel like that because of the con’s of Sprint. Watching IGN’s gameplay I noticed they had to keep reminding each other that their shields had yet to recharge because of them sprinting around.
> > >
> > > The assault rifle kills from pretty much ANY distance, and it has a scope lol Never has a Halo game ever deserved the sarcastic title of Call of Halo like this one. By far the fastest kill times in the entire series, your friendly spartans yell call outs just like you would hear in a call of duty game,
> > > Can’t necessarily comment efficiently (haven’t played it yet, just watched some streams) on the AR kills, seemed find to me. Callouts are helpful in my opinion and the friendly Spartans use Halo “lingo” to describe weapons and map positions, so I don’t know where you got a “CoD” vibe from it.
> > >
> > > the sword is completely useless unless you are crouch camping with it, otherwise you will be Ar’ed to death in milliseconds.
> > > Again I’ve seen gameplay of people dominating with it. Gotta watch your shields when sprinting.
> > >
> > > Same annoying announcer style as Halo 4, never shuts the hell up and sounds way too enthusiastic and high pitched. (sorry Jeff, I know it’s not your fault, you were told to sound like that… please go back to your Halo 2-3 voice)
> > > Already have seen this complaint. I for one don’t care about it too much. Only a few words have actually bothered me. Nothing detrimental to my gaming experience…but that’s all surrounding my opinion.
> > >
> > > That little sprint and melee charge you can do does the exact same amount of damage as a normal melee, not a one hit kill which is dumb, everything is way too dark, you can walk right past a BR on the ground and never even notice. Ugh… I have absolutely nothing good to say at all. Definitely grateful I got to play this for free before I spent money on it.
> > > Charge is only lethal from the sides and from behind. As for lighting, I could see this as a problem on truth but not an extreme problem.
> >
> >
> >
> > My comments are in Black
>
>
> So you comment on the AR feeling fine by watching a stream. OK. News: it’s a power weapon now, almost an auto-BR. 343 is clearly chasing the noob money. I’d switch from my pistol often, knowing it’s just easier to kill with AR and almost as accurate.
>
> 343 can nerf it, but can 343 nerf itself?

Well I did say I can’t comment efficiently on it, so I would expect anyone reading it to take it with a grain of salt. As for nerfing it, sure 343 can.

> 2533274833599989;6:
> > 2533274824049099;1:
> > I’m sorry, but it is. I went in to playing this beta with no pre-conceived hatred, but after just a couple matches it was clear how awful it really is. It feels exactly like Halo 4, only worse. Your shields are all but useless, as any slight damage you take will strip them like nothing. The assault rifle kills from pretty much ANY distance, and it has a scope lol Never has a Halo game ever deserved the sarcastic title of Call of Halo like this one. By far the fastest kill times in the entire series, your friendly spartans yell call outs just like you would hear in a call of duty game, the sword is completely useless unless you are crouch camping with it, otherwise you will be Ar’ed to death in milliseconds. Same annoying announcer style as Halo 4, never shuts the hell up and sounds way too enthusiastic and high pitched. (sorry Jeff, I know it’s not your fault, you were told to sound like that… please go back to your Halo 2-3 voice) That little sprint and melee charge you can do does the exact same amount of damage as a normal melee, not a one hit kill which is dumb, everything is way too dark, you can walk right past a BR on the ground and never even notice. Ugh… I have absolutely nothing good to say at all. Definitely grateful I got to play this for free before I spent money on it.
> >
> > Final Verdict: If you hated Halo 4, avoid Guardians at all costs. You have been warned.
>
>
> I completely agree with you. I have already uninstalled the beta. Shame, because i was really looking forward to playing it.

You uninstalled the Beta… YOU UNINSTALLED THE BETA?! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU. Sorry, but this game is my favorite, and don’t say I started Halo with 4, because I didn’t. Halo 4 and Halo 5 really don’t have anything in common.

I dont have the beta yet but i’ve watched alot of good players play tonite on twitch and yes the assault rifle looks good, but everyone who can aim and has the br will destroy somone with assault rifles all day long. Ive seen that on streams alot. The pistol also looks v good so i duno i think it sounds like abit of a over reaction. Still if it is as op and the streams i’ve watched dont show that then im sure it will be toned down later on. Remember halo 3 beta the assault rifle was a joke.

Anyway so far yes it looks alot like halo 4 meets reach. But the speed looks nice. look forword to trying it out myself later on.
Cant really say people can state things with 100% certanty qutie yet the game hasnt been out long enough and the people playing right now with enough time on there hands to figure thigns out yet. Every time you die in a game and you dont understand how or why always tends to feel like BS, until you understand why and then its not so much.

> 2555390681439134;15:
> I dont have the beta yet but i’ve watched alot of good players play tonite on twitch and yes the assault rifle looks good, but everyone who can aim and has the br will destroy somone with assault rifles all day long. Ive seen that on streams alot. The pistol also looks v good so i duno i think it sounds like abit of a over reaction. Still if it is as op and the streams i’ve watched dont show that then im sure it will be toned down later on. Remember halo 3 beta the assault rifle was a joke.
>
> Anyway so far yes it looks alot like halo 4 meets reach. But the speed looks nice. look forword to trying it out myself later on.
> Cant really say people can state things with 100% certanty qutie yet the game hasnt been out long enough and the people playing right now with enough time on there hands to figure thigns out yet. Every time you die in a game and you dont understand how or why always tends to feel like BS, until you understand why and then its not so much.

Thank you for having an open minded opinion. I really didn’t want to bash this game, was actually hoping it would be great. I just couldn’t think of anything positive to say about it after my experience. I’ll play it some more later and see if I can find something I like about it

> 2533274828579555;13:
> > 2533274799139992;12:
> > > 2533274828579555;4:
> > > > 2533274824049099;1:
> > > > I’m sorry, but it is. I went in to playing this beta with no pre-conceived hatred, but after just a couple matches it was clear how awful it really is. It feels exactly like Halo 4, only worse. Your shields are all but useless, as any slight damage you take will strip them like nothing.
> > > > I expect it will “feel” like Halo 4 concerning shooting mechanics running around, aiming, jumping, etc. etc. I think you may feel like that because of the con’s of Sprint. Watching IGN’s gameplay I noticed they had to keep reminding each other that their shields had yet to recharge because of them sprinting around.
> > > >
> > > > The assault rifle kills from pretty much ANY distance, and it has a scope lol Never has a Halo game ever deserved the sarcastic title of Call of Halo like this one. By far the fastest kill times in the entire series, your friendly spartans yell call outs just like you would hear in a call of duty game,
> > > > Can’t necessarily comment efficiently (haven’t played it yet, just watched some streams) on the AR kills, seemed find to me. Callouts are helpful in my opinion and the friendly Spartans use Halo “lingo” to describe weapons and map positions, so I don’t know where you got a “CoD” vibe from it.
> > > >
> > > > the sword is completely useless unless you are crouch camping with it, otherwise you will be Ar’ed to death in milliseconds.
> > > > Again I’ve seen gameplay of people dominating with it. Gotta watch your shields when sprinting.
> > > >
> > > > Same annoying announcer style as Halo 4, never shuts the hell up and sounds way too enthusiastic and high pitched. (sorry Jeff, I know it’s not your fault, you were told to sound like that… please go back to your Halo 2-3 voice)
> > > > Already have seen this complaint. I for one don’t care about it too much. Only a few words have actually bothered me. Nothing detrimental to my gaming experience…but that’s all surrounding my opinion.
> > > >
> > > > That little sprint and melee charge you can do does the exact same amount of damage as a normal melee, not a one hit kill which is dumb, everything is way too dark, you can walk right past a BR on the ground and never even notice. Ugh… I have absolutely nothing good to say at all. Definitely grateful I got to play this for free before I spent money on it.
> > > > Charge is only lethal from the sides and from behind. As for lighting, I could see this as a problem on truth but not an extreme problem.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > My comments are in Black
> >
> >
> >
> > So you comment on the AR feeling fine by watching a stream. OK. News: it’s a power weapon now, almost an auto-BR. 343 is clearly chasing the noob money. I’d switch from my pistol often, knowing it’s just easier to kill with AR and almost as accurate.
> >
> > 343 can nerf it, but can 343 nerf itself?
>
>
> Well I did say I can’t comment efficiently on it, so I would expect anyone reading it to take it with a grain of salt. As for nerfing it, sure 343 can.

God forbid anyone use anything other than the same damn gun in Halo :confused:

> 2533274898131165;9:
> > 2533274807881873;5:
> > Reported for trolling.
>
>
> Reported for being a child about his opinion
>
> I can’t really say yet, may not even get to play the beta if I don’t get the xbone in time. I hope for the games sake that its good.

Reported for commenting while not owning the game

> 2533274883669557;17:
> > 2533274828579555;13:
> > > 2533274799139992;12:
> > > > 2533274828579555;4:
> > > > > 2533274824049099;1:
> > > > > I’m sorry, but it is. I went in to playing this beta with no pre-conceived hatred, but after just a couple matches it was clear how awful it really is. It feels exactly like Halo 4, only worse. Your shields are all but useless, as any slight damage you take will strip them like nothing.
> > > > > I expect it will “feel” like Halo 4 concerning shooting mechanics running around, aiming, jumping, etc. etc. I think you may feel like that because of the con’s of Sprint. Watching IGN’s gameplay I noticed they had to keep reminding each other that their shields had yet to recharge because of them sprinting around.
> > > > >
> > > > > The assault rifle kills from pretty much ANY distance, and it has a scope lol Never has a Halo game ever deserved the sarcastic title of Call of Halo like this one. By far the fastest kill times in the entire series, your friendly spartans yell call outs just like you would hear in a call of duty game,
> > > > > Can’t necessarily comment efficiently (haven’t played it yet, just watched some streams) on the AR kills, seemed find to me. Callouts are helpful in my opinion and the friendly Spartans use Halo “lingo” to describe weapons and map positions, so I don’t know where you got a “CoD” vibe from it.
> > > > >
> > > > > the sword is completely useless unless you are crouch camping with it, otherwise you will be Ar’ed to death in milliseconds.
> > > > > Again I’ve seen gameplay of people dominating with it. Gotta watch your shields when sprinting.
> > > > >
> > > > > Same annoying announcer style as Halo 4, never shuts the hell up and sounds way too enthusiastic and high pitched. (sorry Jeff, I know it’s not your fault, you were told to sound like that… please go back to your Halo 2-3 voice)
> > > > > Already have seen this complaint. I for one don’t care about it too much. Only a few words have actually bothered me. Nothing detrimental to my gaming experience…but that’s all surrounding my opinion.
> > > > >
> > > > > That little sprint and melee charge you can do does the exact same amount of damage as a normal melee, not a one hit kill which is dumb, everything is way too dark, you can walk right past a BR on the ground and never even notice. Ugh… I have absolutely nothing good to say at all. Definitely grateful I got to play this for free before I spent money on it.
> > > > > Charge is only lethal from the sides and from behind. As for lighting, I could see this as a problem on truth but not an extreme problem.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > My comments are in Black
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > So you comment on the AR feeling fine by watching a stream. OK. News: it’s a power weapon now, almost an auto-BR. 343 is clearly chasing the noob money. I’d switch from my pistol often, knowing it’s just easier to kill with AR and almost as accurate.
> > >
> > > 343 can nerf it, but can 343 nerf itself?
> >
> >
> >
> > Well I did say I can’t comment efficiently on it, so I would expect anyone reading it to take it with a grain of salt. As for nerfing it, sure 343 can.
>
>
> God forbid anyone use anything other than the same damn gun in Halo :confused:

> 2533274883669557;17:
> > 2533274828579555;13:
> > > 2533274799139992;12:
> > > > 2533274828579555;4:
> > > > > 2533274824049099;1:
> > > > > I’m sorry, but it is. I went in to playing this beta with no pre-conceived hatred, but after just a couple matches it was clear how awful it really is. It feels exactly like Halo 4, only worse. Your shields are all but useless, as any slight damage you take will strip them like nothing.
> > > > > I expect it will “feel” like Halo 4 concerning shooting mechanics running around, aiming, jumping, etc. etc. I think you may feel like that because of the con’s of Sprint. Watching IGN’s gameplay I noticed they had to keep reminding each other that their shields had yet to recharge because of them sprinting around.
> > > > >
> > > > > The assault rifle kills from pretty much ANY distance, and it has a scope lol Never has a Halo game ever deserved the sarcastic title of Call of Halo like this one. By far the fastest kill times in the entire series, your friendly spartans yell call outs just like you would hear in a call of duty game,
> > > > > Can’t necessarily comment efficiently (haven’t played it yet, just watched some streams) on the AR kills, seemed find to me. Callouts are helpful in my opinion and the friendly Spartans use Halo “lingo” to describe weapons and map positions, so I don’t know where you got a “CoD” vibe from it.
> > > > >
> > > > > the sword is completely useless unless you are crouch camping with it, otherwise you will be Ar’ed to death in milliseconds.
> > > > > Again I’ve seen gameplay of people dominating with it. Gotta watch your shields when sprinting.
> > > > >
> > > > > Same annoying announcer style as Halo 4, never shuts the hell up and sounds way too enthusiastic and high pitched. (sorry Jeff, I know it’s not your fault, you were told to sound like that… please go back to your Halo 2-3 voice)
> > > > > Already have seen this complaint. I for one don’t care about it too much. Only a few words have actually bothered me. Nothing detrimental to my gaming experience…but that’s all surrounding my opinion.
> > > > >
> > > > > That little sprint and melee charge you can do does the exact same amount of damage as a normal melee, not a one hit kill which is dumb, everything is way too dark, you can walk right past a BR on the ground and never even notice. Ugh… I have absolutely nothing good to say at all. Definitely grateful I got to play this for free before I spent money on it.
> > > > > Charge is only lethal from the sides and from behind. As for lighting, I could see this as a problem on truth but not an extreme problem.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > My comments are in Black
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > So you comment on the AR feeling fine by watching a stream. OK. News: it’s a power weapon now, almost an auto-BR. 343 is clearly chasing the noob money. I’d switch from my pistol often, knowing it’s just easier to kill with AR and almost as accurate.
> > >
> > > 343 can nerf it, but can 343 nerf itself?
> >
> >
> >
> > Well I did say I can’t comment efficiently on it, so I would expect anyone reading it to take it with a grain of salt. As for nerfing it, sure 343 can.
>
>
> God forbid anyone use anything other than the same damn gun in Halo :confused:

It’s not about lack of variety, it’s about the AR just being ridiculous. I wasn’t exaggerating when I said you can kill with it from pretty much anywhere. You can aim down the sights and shoot people from across the map with it, and since the kill times have been sped up so much in this game that is not really hard to do. Traditionally, the AR in Halo was a close quarters/mid range weapon. 343 took it too far in this game

> 2533274824049099;19:
> > 2533274883669557;17:
> > > 2533274828579555;13:
> > > > 2533274799139992;12:
> > > > > 2533274828579555;4:
> > > > > > 2533274824049099;1:
> > > > > > I’m sorry, but it is. I went in to playing this beta with no pre-conceived hatred, but after just a couple matches it was clear how awful it really is. It feels exactly like Halo 4, only worse. Your shields are all but useless, as any slight damage you take will strip them like nothing.
> > > > > > I expect it will “feel” like Halo 4 concerning shooting mechanics running around, aiming, jumping, etc. etc. I think you may feel like that because of the con’s of Sprint. Watching IGN’s gameplay I noticed they had to keep reminding each other that their shields had yet to recharge because of them sprinting around.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > The assault rifle kills from pretty much ANY distance, and it has a scope lol Never has a Halo game ever deserved the sarcastic title of Call of Halo like this one. By far the fastest kill times in the entire series, your friendly spartans yell call outs just like you would hear in a call of duty game,
> > > > > > Can’t necessarily comment efficiently (haven’t played it yet, just watched some streams) on the AR kills, seemed find to me. Callouts are helpful in my opinion and the friendly Spartans use Halo “lingo” to describe weapons and map positions, so I don’t know where you got a “CoD” vibe from it.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > the sword is completely useless unless you are crouch camping with it, otherwise you will be Ar’ed to death in milliseconds.
> > > > > > Again I’ve seen gameplay of people dominating with it. Gotta watch your shields when sprinting.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Same annoying announcer style as Halo 4, never shuts the hell up and sounds way too enthusiastic and high pitched. (sorry Jeff, I know it’s not your fault, you were told to sound like that… please go back to your Halo 2-3 voice)
> > > > > > Already have seen this complaint. I for one don’t care about it too much. Only a few words have actually bothered me. Nothing detrimental to my gaming experience…but that’s all surrounding my opinion.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > That little sprint and melee charge you can do does the exact same amount of damage as a normal melee, not a one hit kill which is dumb, everything is way too dark, you can walk right past a BR on the ground and never even notice. Ugh… I have absolutely nothing good to say at all. Definitely grateful I got to play this for free before I spent money on it.
> > > > > > Charge is only lethal from the sides and from behind. As for lighting, I could see this as a problem on truth but not an extreme problem.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > My comments are in Black
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > So you comment on the AR feeling fine by watching a stream. OK. News: it’s a power weapon now, almost an auto-BR. 343 is clearly chasing the noob money. I’d switch from my pistol often, knowing it’s just easier to kill with AR and almost as accurate.
> > > >
> > > > 343 can nerf it, but can 343 nerf itself?
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Well I did say I can’t comment efficiently on it, so I would expect anyone reading it to take it with a grain of salt. As for nerfing it, sure 343 can.
> >
> >
> >
> > God forbid anyone use anything other than the same damn gun in Halo :confused:
>
>
>
>
>
> > 2533274883669557;17:
> > > 2533274828579555;13:
> > > > 2533274799139992;12:
> > > > > 2533274828579555;4:
> > > > > > 2533274824049099;1:
> > > > > > I’m sorry, but it is. I went in to playing this beta with no pre-conceived hatred, but after just a couple matches it was clear how awful it really is. It feels exactly like Halo 4, only worse. Your shields are all but useless, as any slight damage you take will strip them like nothing.
> > > > > > I expect it will “feel” like Halo 4 concerning shooting mechanics running around, aiming, jumping, etc. etc. I think you may feel like that because of the con’s of Sprint. Watching IGN’s gameplay I noticed they had to keep reminding each other that their shields had yet to recharge because of them sprinting around.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > The assault rifle kills from pretty much ANY distance, and it has a scope lol Never has a Halo game ever deserved the sarcastic title of Call of Halo like this one. By far the fastest kill times in the entire series, your friendly spartans yell call outs just like you would hear in a call of duty game,
> > > > > > Can’t necessarily comment efficiently (haven’t played it yet, just watched some streams) on the AR kills, seemed find to me. Callouts are helpful in my opinion and the friendly Spartans use Halo “lingo” to describe weapons and map positions, so I don’t know where you got a “CoD” vibe from it.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > the sword is completely useless unless you are crouch camping with it, otherwise you will be Ar’ed to death in milliseconds.
> > > > > > Again I’ve seen gameplay of people dominating with it. Gotta watch your shields when sprinting.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Same annoying announcer style as Halo 4, never shuts the hell up and sounds way too enthusiastic and high pitched. (sorry Jeff, I know it’s not your fault, you were told to sound like that… please go back to your Halo 2-3 voice)
> > > > > > Already have seen this complaint. I for one don’t care about it too much. Only a few words have actually bothered me. Nothing detrimental to my gaming experience…but that’s all surrounding my opinion.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > That little sprint and melee charge you can do does the exact same amount of damage as a normal melee, not a one hit kill which is dumb, everything is way too dark, you can walk right past a BR on the ground and never even notice. Ugh… I have absolutely nothing good to say at all. Definitely grateful I got to play this for free before I spent money on it.
> > > > > > Charge is only lethal from the sides and from behind. As for lighting, I could see this as a problem on truth but not an extreme problem.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > My comments are in Black
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > So you comment on the AR feeling fine by watching a stream. OK. News: it’s a power weapon now, almost an auto-BR. 343 is clearly chasing the noob money. I’d switch from my pistol often, knowing it’s just easier to kill with AR and almost as accurate.
> > > >
> > > > 343 can nerf it, but can 343 nerf itself?
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Well I did say I can’t comment efficiently on it, so I would expect anyone reading it to take it with a grain of salt. As for nerfing it, sure 343 can.
> >
> >
> >
> > God forbid anyone use anything other than the same damn gun in Halo :confused:
>
>
> It’s not about lack of variety, it’s about the AR just being ridiculous. I wasn’t exaggerating when I said you can kill with it from pretty much anywhere. You can aim down the sights and shoot people from across the map with it, and since the kill times have been sped up so much in this game that is not really hard to do. Traditionally, the AR in Halo was a close quarters/mid range weapon. 343 took it too far in this game

For realsies? Well, that’s the point of the beta. They just need to balance the new AR zoom with the range. Or get rid of the zoom on the AR because … well, why’s it there?lol