Dear Halo:CE

Dear Halo: Combat Evolved [A Halo Retrospective] - YouTube Halo Nostalgia. It’s more than just a game to some people.

This was a good video, thanks.

Not a fan of this video. Took literally 1:10 seconds for the ACTUAL video to start.

> 2535433281845163;3:
> Not a fan of this video. Took literally 1:10 seconds for the ACTUAL video to start.

So what? That doesn’t diminish the quality of the video at all, it just means you have ADD.

This was great OP! The part about Breaking Benjamin and Hoobastank made me chuckle because I can’t stop listening to Blow Me Away and Connected on my way to work (along with the rest of the H3 and H2 soundtracks). I get some weird looks when I’m jamming out to Finish the Fight, but the goosebumps and memories are worth it!

> 2533274802499420;4:
> > 2535433281845163;3:
> > Not a fan of this video. Took literally 1:10 seconds for the ACTUAL video to start.
>
> So what? That doesn’t diminish the quality of the video at all, it just means you have ADD.

It means the YouTube needs to get better at making videos. I shouldn’t have to wait an entire minute just for the video I wanted to watch to start. It’s even worse for people who don’t have adblocker.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

What do you guys think of my Halo:CE memes? Just curious on what the halo community thinks??? Pvt. Leroy Jenkins - YouTube