Dear God say it isn't so!

I found a website stating that the CEA campaign will contain the BR and that the AR is bieng nerfed. Say it isn’t so please! D:

nope. The campaign is unchanged, except for the terminals and the new graphics layer. The people at 343 aren’t that dumb to -Yoink- up a classic.

> nope. The campaign is unchanged, except for the terminals and the new graphics layer. The people at 343 aren’t that dumb to Yoink! up a classic.

YES! Thanks! Hey I can feel my heartrate returning to the normal level…wierd…

The only bad thing about CEA is the Reach bipeds (they’re probably placeholders) and a Skirmisher appearing in the firefight map.

Halo 1 never had a BR…but yeah, the pistol is kinda the same

What the **** OP ? 343i stated like 1,000,000,000,000 times they would not touch the gameplay of the campaign…

> What the **** OP ? 343i stated like 1,000,000,000,000 times they would not touch the gameplay of the campaign…

And then they stated they were changing the weapon sounds. I didn’t think they would anyway, I just read it on a website. It’s called confirmation and there’s nothing wrong with that.

> > What the **** OP ? 343i stated like 1,000,000,000,000 times they would not touch the gameplay of the campaign…
>
> And then they stated they were changing the weapon sounds. I didn’t think they would anyway, I just read it on a website. It’s called confirmation and there’s nothing wrong with that.

They did not really “change” the sound. They remastered them. The sound of weapon/music are only new version in high quality of the old one. And as I said “343i stated like 1,000,000,000,000 times they would not touch the GAMEPLAY of the campaign”.

> > > What the **** OP ? 343i stated like 1,000,000,000,000 times they would not touch the gameplay of the campaign…
> >
> > And then they stated they were changing the weapon sounds. I didn’t think they would anyway, I just read it on a website. It’s called confirmation and there’s nothing wrong with that.
>
> They did not really “change” the sound. They remastered them. The sound of weapon/music are only new version in high quality of the old one. And as I said “343i stated like 1,000,000,000,000 times they would not touch the GAMEPLAY of the campaign”.

And like I said “I didn’t think they would anyway, I just read it on a website. It’s called confirmation and there’s nothing wrong with that.”.

> > > > What the **** OP ? 343i stated like 1,000,000,000,000 times they would not touch the gameplay of the campaign…
> > >
> > > And then they stated they were changing the weapon sounds. I didn’t think they would anyway, I just read it on a website. It’s called confirmation and there’s nothing wrong with that.
> >
> > They did not really “change” the sound. They remastered them. The sound of weapon/music are only new version in high quality of the old one. And as I said “343i stated like 1,000,000,000,000 times they would not touch the GAMEPLAY of the campaign”.
>
> And like I said “I didn’t think they would anyway, I just read it on a website. It’s called confirmation and there’s nothing wrong with that.”.

Yhea well I confirmed you last time and confirmed it again :slight_smile:

I don’t know where to post this so I’m going about everywhere to see what people think.

I feel like they should ad classic and “reach” mode to the campaign, “reach” mode would have reach engine and looks, and classic would be what they have shown so far.

please pm me back.

Lol no