DEAR FRANKIE! I HAVE A QUESTION!

Frankie, I recently found out about halo CE anniversery edition. Awesome! Thankyou so much! I also found out about Halo 4. AWESOME!!! A new halo trilogy- EPIC WINNING.

My question. Recently I have been spending many hours in halo reach forge building a map. I noticed that Halo CE is using Halo reach’s multiplayer system. GREAT MOVE!

CAN YOU MAKE A WAY TO TRANSFER MAPS MADE IN HALO REACH FORGE TO HALO CE ANIVERSERY AND HALO 4?

You see I would hate to have spent my free hours over the past month lovingly and painstakingly crafting a map to go to waste. I have noticed alot of Awesome maps made by other people- and I feel for my forging brethren.

Thankyou Frankie!
I can’t wait for the new Halo games!!!
Adam
AKA KPRQ3

The games will probably have a different file system not to mention upgraded graphics engine. Sorry it looks really unlikely.

> The games will probably have a different file system not to mention upgraded graphics engine. Sorry it looks really unlikely.

Had to jump in on this one.

Halo CEA will feature the same Multiplayer of Halo: Reach. So CEA will not exactly provide a multiplayer per say, but the new CEA maps will be downloadable into Halo: Reach. They made this move to make everything easier on the Halo community and themselves in general. So in short, yes your Forge Maps will be useable still.

Best regards,
Mike

> > The games will probably have a different file system not to mention upgraded graphics engine. Sorry it looks really unlikely.
>
> Had to jump in on this one.
>
> Halo CEA will feature the same Multiplayer of Halo: Reach. So CEA will not exactly provide a multiplayer per say, but the new CEA maps will be downloadable into Halo: Reach. They made this move to make everything easier on the Halo community and themselves in general. So in short, yes your Forge Maps will be useable still.
>
> Best regards,
> Mike

I was comparing Halo CEA and Reach to Halo 4. Not CEA to Reach.

Dude, this is going to be exactly like odst, a new campagin with a multiplayer disk for halo reach that has all of halos maps on them…

> Dude, this is going to be exactly like odst, a new campagin with a multiplayer disk for halo reach that has all of halos maps on them…

Really? That’s awesome!!! Where did you get that info from? Source please?
~TGW