Dear forum members.

Hey guys, my names Rikki, am not a big forum member but I play a awful lot of halo. It’s my favourite game, reason why I bought a xbox one.

now I just want to reach out to the forum here, since there’s so many of us.

So so any of you wanted to play, story, Spartan ops, par time, par score, legendary, even laso or even get in a group for multiplayer but just don’t have the xbox friends with the same game to do so or enjoy as much, or overcome obstacles as much. Then feel free to add me, My GT is ‘RikiRossTheBoss’ am always up for anything if am online, just gimme a friend request and drop me a message something saying about halo, just so I know what it’s about.

for any of you that have doubts about my skill I’ve completed all halos on legendary in the past, and done all lasos for MCC, don’t know if that helps anyone.

You made a thread less than 15 minutes ago, we’ve noticed, we don’t care.

> 2533274881563422;2:
> You made a thread less than 15 minutes ago, we’ve noticed, we don’t care.

Ahaha I do apologise so much if my phone playing up posting it twice annoyed you, hope you don’t lose sleep on that pal, and am kinda glad it happened, especially now I’ve found the guy Mr ‘uriel2001’ that speaks on behalf of the community.

Again, the Recruiting forum is where this belongs

> 2811398874532226;4:
> Again, the Recruiting forum is where this belongs

Could you link that please, I don’t know if it’s the mobile version of the website but when I click on forum I get to choose the halo game and obviously I clicked MCC

> 2533274836173976;5:
> > 2811398874532226;4:
> > Again, the Recruiting forum is where this belongs
>
>
> Could you link that please, I don’t know if it’s the mobile version of the website but when I click on forum I get to choose the halo game and obviously I clicked MCC

forus>community>recruiting

you’re currently in forums>games>MCC

So much for a warm welcome, huh?

> 2533274883669557;7:
> So much for a warm welcome, huh?

The amount of people that are here to actually discuss stuff in a civil manner are greatly outnumbered by the people that come here just to say Halo 5 is COD or end of the world prophets talking about 343’s doom.

GT: paradlse (no that’s not a typo it’s actually an L)