Dear community

While i know there are some issues with the new perks and loadouts, i would like to say a few things. First of all, why dont we wait and see about these, as at the moment we know nothing abou tthem.

Now that i have that off my chest, im here to talk about the arguments presented in the threads recently. Guys, if you were 343 who would you listen to? I have seen countless arguments saying “Perks suck, we dont want them.” Or 'This is to much like cod halo 4 sucks." Guys, do you think 343 would take nicely to such statements. I wouldnt, heck i would downright resent you for it. Try saying things in a nicer manner.

Now, with that in mind. Guys, we have no idea what these new perks and loadouts have in store. Do you think we can trust 343 to put them in right? I think they learned from reach. Dont get me wrong, reach was a great game, just not a great halo. Do you not trust 343 to have learned from bungies mistake.

This is 343s first game. They are proably under high amounts of stress because they want to get this on the shelf, and make it as perfect as possible. People countering everything they do and argueing with everything they do along the way wont help at all. Especially with the porely worded arguments that iv read. Guys, at least wait til we have more info on what these perks might be before flaming them.

We have no idea how the game is going to role out. Let the company do their work for now, and once more is released then we can make some judgements. I think its safe to say we can trust 343.

And while i know a lot of you want your side of the argument heard, such as the Elite community, or the MLG community, if you all just post complete nonsense no one is going to listen to you.

So please guys, word your arguments and discussions carefully if you want your word heard.

Lets give 343i the benifit of the doubt for now.

Sincerely,
Silent

You are right, to just say “perkz sucka cause cod haz tem” is a useless post. But we do have some info on both “perks” and load outs. So peoples legit arguments are well, legit and should be looked at.

> You are right, to just say “perkz sucka cause cod haz tem” is a useless post. But we do have some info on both “perks” and load outs. So peoples legit arguments are well, legit and should be looked at.

What Information have you got i would love to hear it lol Because from what I’ve heard “perks” was something that was mentioned by and outside source, and there is literally nothing about what 343 mean with this new mechanics dubbed “perks” as for load outs we have no idea how there going to work all you now it that we have them IE worst they could to is reach style. But seeing as there a smart company IMO they will learn from the mistakes mad by Bungie and try to fix them like they have been since they took over halo.

So i would really like to know if you know more.

> You are right, to just say “perkz sucka cause cod haz tem” is a useless post. But we do have some info on both “perks” and load outs. So peoples legit arguments are well, legit and should be looked at.

Exactly!, people just make random posts saying “Its to much like cod, y u no original” and all that before they know anything about it except for the fact its in the game. Its just sad to see them blacklist it after the first vidoc and information we see.

> Exactly!, people just make random posts saying “Its to much like cod, y u no original” and all that before they know anything about it except for the fact its in the game. Its just sad to see them blacklist it after the first vidoc and information we see.

Yes, however if these perks do affect gameplay (which they apparently do) then i can completely understand why everyone is so upset about it. Perks dont belong in a halo game, atleast not in the competitive side. Lets wait and see.

Frankie said that they are going to explain everything to calm down the community a little bit. Expect explanations in the Bulletin.

Agreed 100% People need to learn to wait and see what 343i have in store, but for me, Halo is Halo, so I will be playing it

Agree with you all the way. The thing is though, we’ll most definitely see more of these perk threads, the Halo community is never happy unless we have something to complain about.

People are also forgetting the message at the start of the ViDoc that everything in the vid is subject to change. I can say that I’m also worried how it will turn out, but we can’t be judging it so early. Everyone should be happy that we’ve seen some gameplay! Just hoping we get some more info on the campaign soon!