Dear 343i <°>

Please Please

Either Take Jetpack out of MM altogether or go over EACH MAP over and over with JETPACK looking for things that can and will abused

– Try getting into spots you wouldn’t ever think of

Because I will find them all and abuse them over and over…

Please don’t let this happen.

So you want them to just halt ALL production for YOU.

> Please Please
>
> Either Take Jetpack out of MM altogether or go over EACH MAP over and over with JETPACK looking for things that can and will abused
>
> – Try getting into spots you wouldn’t ever think of
>
>
> Because I will find them all and abuse them over and over…
>
>
>
>
> Please don’t let this happen.

Those places can be fixed with killzone markers. Easy :slight_smile:

I’m sure they have. Seriously? JP hate? If they removed it then you’ll just find something else to complain about.

No.

> So you want them to just halt ALL production for YOU.

Jet pack is nerfed so much.

I don’t like JP either but it’s not going to happen. Jetpack is in but it is nerfed.

The best solution is to patch up any spots 343 missed after launch QUICKLY rather than wait an entire year to fix obvious problems (as if making kill zones really took that much effort to begin with right?) Soft-Zones < Kill zones. Punishes the abuser AND can’t be exploited.

H4 is going gold next week (Most likley), so… no.

*Facepalm

Halo 4 Jet Pack Facts:
Flies slow
3 seconds of usage
3 seconds to recharge
8 seconds to fully recharge

It’s not like Reach’s, at all. So quit worrying. And even if they can get to unintended spots, a minute of time in Forge placing one little kill zone isn’t going to kill anybody.

> So you want them to just halt ALL production for YOU.

Its not for me its for you …

yeah i hope this is going to be addressed.

I hate jetpack because of people getting on top of the map and snipe.

Were not worrying about people using jetpack since its nurfed.

Were worried about players that like to abuse the game and get in spots
that are not fair against a “not so good player”.

People jetpacking shouldnt have the mindset of “hey im gonna camp on top of the map”.
Their mind set should be mainly navigating through the map. The height advantage is
horrible in reach.

The jetpack does look better but we will all see on nov 6th

> > Please Please
> >
> > Either Take Jetpack out of MM altogether or go over EACH MAP over and over with JETPACK looking for things that can and will abused
> >
> > – Try getting into spots you wouldn’t ever think of
> >
> >
> > Because I will find them all and abuse them over and over…
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Please don’t let this happen.
>
>
> Those places can be fixed with killzone markers. Easy :slight_smile:

At this moment 90% of Maps have spots that are soft kills and are broken STILL and its been out for 2 years

> So you want them to just halt ALL production for YOU.

you missed his point COMPLETELY

> *Facepalm
>
> Halo 4 Jet Pack Facts:
> Flies slow
> 3 seconds of usage
> 3 seconds to recharge
> 8 seconds to fully recharge
>
> It’s not like Reach’s, at all. So quit worrying. And even if they can get to unintended spots, a minute of time in Forge placing one little kill zone isn’t going to kill anybody.

Facepalm *

Jetpack is still jetpack it will be abused …
To think people won’t try and get into those spots is silly

And Reach soft kills are still broken And its been 2 years of them being abused.

> H4 is going gold next week (Most likley), so… no.

I do understand that its not going to be taken out …

Put those spots need to be fixed …

Jetpack never really bothered me. As soon as they go in the air, its target practice.
And as for these spots being abused, theyres always that one thing everyone uses to there advantage.

> > H4 is going gold next week (Most likley), so… no.
>
> I do understand that its not going to be taken out …
>
>
> Put those spots need to be fixed …

you have 1337 amount of thx funzbob

> > Please Please
> >
> > Either Take Jetpack out of MM altogether or go over EACH MAP over and over with JETPACK looking for things that can and will abused
> >
> > – Try getting into spots you wouldn’t ever think of
> >
> >
> > Because I will find them all and abuse them over and over…
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Please don’t let this happen.
>
>
> Those places can be fixed with killzone markers. Easy :slight_smile:

Hopefully they aren’t soft killzones though. Also, if people are finding these cheap spots, then 343 should act on it immediately. They could’ve easily fixed many spots in Reach with a patch. I guess they left it be and felt it wasn’t their priority.

The worst that’s ever happened to me is get killed once or twice before I get my team to teamshot the player in his “Special spot”. Then I have wised up to these spots and check them. But RARELY are there any players in them.