Dear 343i

Dear 343i,

I understand that when it comes to making a new Halo game you can’t make everyone happy. Some people want some new changes made to the series and some want to keep the series the way it’s been. Making changes and adding new things to the game isn’t exactly a bad thing cause I along with many people love some of the changes you’ve all made but there’s one thing you need to know when making these changes. When making a new game to an already existing series it should be obvious that you’d need to make this game better than the last. The goal should be to take all the things from past games and improve on them while managing to still keep things fresh by adding more additions to the game.

So first off I’ll just get this out of the way and give you a few of the things in Halo 5 I enjoyed and really liked about the game:
•Warzone is actually pretty good
•I love the Spartan Abilities
•I enjoyed the squad gameplay
•I like with how the aiming and shield systems work bringing new strategies to the way you play
•Although I find it hard to use Forge has had many improvements
Now I’m not even going to list the things I disliked because that would be a whole other post that would need to be created. But my point is this game did bring some good to the Halo series the problems are all based on what it’s missing. The game has brought many new features to the franchise but it has failed to bring us the things from past games that nobody ever asked them to remove.

So here is a list of things which they have forgotten to include in Halo 5 that WERE in Halo Reach and Halo 4:
•Detailed Armor Customization
•Some Armor that was EARNED
•A Credit System (REQ Packs should of been optional)
•Firefight Mode
•File Browser
•Plenty of Social Playlists
There’s still some little things I could also name but those in the list are pretty much the ones that should of been NECESSARY for creating a Halo game. Halo 5 should of been these things mixed with the new ideas they had for the game instead of what we got.

And I don’t even want to talk about the storyline for this game either. I was really disappointed from what the “Hunt The Truth” trailers had me thinking I was about to play. But anyways thank you for reading all this way if you did I just had to say all of that.

Sincerely, a Halo Fan

“Forgotten”
the halo hipsters want to change everything that made the pther Halo games good and if they dont change it they are just to lazy to make it

I believe the file browser was confirmed to come back, Achilles armor kinda is earnable, and February looks to have more social playlists so hooray for that, however I doubt firefight will come back in 5, BUT 6 may contain firefight and splitscreen if we are lucky, also the more you think about, you kinda do “Hunt The Truth” in 5, just not the way they portrayed it. Also the way REQ packs are structured, 4 and Reach customization would be an absolute pain.

> 2533274907430989;3:
> I believe the file browser was confirmed to come back, Achilles armor kinda is earnable, and February looks to have more social playlists so hooray for that, however I doubt firefight will come back in 5, BUT 6 may contain firefight and splitscreen if we are lucky, also the more you think about, you kinda do “Hunt The Truth” in 5, just not the way they portrayed it.

Damn I totally forgot to mention split screen I knew I was missing something haha but yeah I’ve been trying my best not to hate the game it’s just hard not to be upset when you come on here and read nothing but hate and all the problems with the game. So I was just putting my thoughts on the game out here so maybe they can do it right next game

> 2533274824079785;4:
> > 2533274907430989;3:
> > I believe the file browser was confirmed to come back, Achilles armor kinda is earnable, and February looks to have more social playlists so hooray for that, however I doubt firefight will come back in 5, BUT 6 may contain firefight and splitscreen if we are lucky, also the more you think about, you kinda do “Hunt The Truth” in 5, just not the way they portrayed it.
>
>
> Damn I totally forgot to mention split screen I knew I was missing something haha but yeah I’ve been trying my best not to hate the game it’s just hard not to be upset when you come on here and read nothing but hate and all the problems with the game. So I was just putting my thoughts on the game out here so maybe they can do it right next game

Hopefully Halo 6 is gonna be a glorious fusion of all the good things from 4 and 5, and yeah these forums have some really negative people, however though I think the game is really getting on the right track with the upcoming updates, especially the February one