Dear 343...

Thank you for taking a great game like HALO Combat Evolved and destroying it… You’ve managed to do the impossible… So much for revamping the game. I’ve recently played the original HALO Combat Evolved and I must say the Anniversary addition looks oddly fimilar with the same graphics but you did manage to add much lag, a great new crouch dance which you have no control over, and super sensativity… So thanks for the huge let down.

Press Back.

Sorry, but i’ll respond to that post once i find a -Yoink- to give.

> Press Back.

Good idea except it doesn’t change the controls.

If you lag it’s your internet. =)

I don’t see how they “ruined” it. You can play it like it was exactly 10 years ago…

> I don’t see how they “ruined” it. You can play it like it was exactly 10 years ago…

OMG people. After spending much time in the Flood (bungies off topic forum), you can learn to tell a troll. And you guys are getting trolled. This is very obvious.

> > I don’t see how they “ruined” it. You can play it like it was exactly 10 years ago…
>
> OMG people. After spending much time in the Flood (bungies off topic forum), you can learn to tell a troll. And you guys are getting trolled. This is very obvious.

I think since 343 owns halo now some of the flood has migrated here :frowning: I remember during the Reach era there weren’t very many trolls, and now that Bungie users cant complain on there forums about new halo games since Bungie isn’t Halo anymore, they want to come here.
just a theory…

> > > I don’t see how they “ruined” it. You can play it like it was exactly 10 years ago…
> >
> > OMG people. After spending much time in the Flood (bungies off topic forum), you can learn to tell a troll. And you guys are getting trolled. This is very obvious.
>
> I think since 343 owns halo now some of the flood has migrated here :frowning: I remember during the Reach era there weren’t very many trolls, and now that Bungie users cant complain on there forums about new halo games since Bungie isn’t Halo anymore, they want to come here.
> just a theory…

Wait, you think I am a troll or are you talking about the OP?