Dear 343

I can say you did a great job on this game. I can also say that a pretty good size of the community feels muted, forgotten, and ignored. It seems you have been silent and hiding from us. There have been some great videos offering constructive criticism from “The Act Man” that a lot of people feel would help Halo 5. What went down with the MCC and how it still isn’t even 100% fixed is not right. When that whole thing went down we heard nothing from you guys for months. Halo 5 still has its server issues and a lot of UI bugs. The Halo 5 UI is also lacking a lot of information that we would find useful. We would love to see who we are playing with before the game starts other than emblems. I feel like Halo 5 took 4 steps back in terms of classic halo. I know it isn’t your job but come on. I want Halo Reach to work… Also, it seems you just keep coming out with content updates without listening to the community. It has been said over and over again. We would love to see Ranked Doubles and that is just one of many suggestions. Just please 343. Listen to your loyal fans before you lose us. I really want to like you guys but it has been hard to keep buying Halo games that let us down. People don’t bash me on this. I just want to see the Halo community grow stronger then it ever has. I love Halo 5 but I feel like there are things missing.

• (some of the) Halo Community

I whole-heartedly love H5, but there are a few things that are a little ridiculous. Also, it doesn’t help that they’re being shady and uncommunicative about certain things. And if it’s because of Non-Disclosure agreements then…oh wellz

Oh yeah FIRST

> 2535465567225685;1:
> -Halo Community

False. Not everyone feels this.

> 2533274891502148;2:
> I whole-heartedly love H5, but there are a few things that are a little ridiculous. Also, it doesn’t help that they’re being shady and uncommunicative about certain things. And if it’s because of Non-Disclosure agreements then…oh wellz
>
> Oh yeah FIRST

I love H5 as well. I just wish they would keep coming out with more playlists. It kinda feels like they abandoned H5 other than a graveyard shift coming out with content updates.

> 2533274944388646;3:
> > 2535465567225685;1:
> > -Halo Community
>
>
> False. Not everyone feels this.

Did you even read?

“pretty good size of the community”

Never said EVERYONE.

You raise some good points that I’ve seen mentioned before but I don’t think signing it on behalf of everyone has done you any favours lol

That said…

~ signed

Edit: and a +1 Like from me

Edit 2: haha, just seen the edit to your signature :slight_smile:

> 2533274806711091;6:
> You raise some good points that I’ve seen mentioned before but I don’t think signing it on behalf of everyone has done you any favours lol
>
> That said…
>
> ~ signed
>
> Edit: and a +1 Like from me

Thank you. I just really want Halo having the population and community to contend with CoD. H5 has immense potential.

Oh and yeah xD, I just don’t want people missing my entire point.