Dear 343

So as you may have noticed all the clamor recently with your new dlc that is set to come out. It is awesome that we are getting noble teams armor and infection. But besides infection do you recall what was the biggest topic on the forums… That’s right UNSC air unit. And if I’m your memories of REACH update you deside to make the one ultra hidden ONI card to be anything but a falcon you would officially be the worst ever… Cause I have always felt people have been too hard on you but if you screw this up then I think ever halo player that actully care about how the game turns out will hate you.
sincerly every member on waypoint

I hope it’s a Revenant actually… awkward…

> 2533274808210415;22:
> I want a Revenant more than a stupid Falcon.

My man!

> 2533274803493024;2:
> I hope it’s a Revenant actually… awkward…

I’m hoping for either really.

We need more mongeese

Some people have done some brightness enhancing on the ONI symbol overlay, revealing some of the image beneath. It looks like we are getting an up-armored red Phaeton variant, so get ready for extreme disappointment. We’re seemingly getting one more variant of the vehicle so rare it might as well not even be in the game anyway.

4-seater Scout Hog, please.

Its Reach themed so Im guessing Falcon or Revenant or a re-reskin of an existing vehicle

> 2533274827747852;5:
> Some people have done some brightness enhancing on the ONI symbol overlay, revealing some of the image beneath. It looks like we are getting an up-armored red Phaeton variant, so get ready for extreme disappointment. We’re seemingly getting one more variant of the vehicle so rare it might as well not even be in the game anyway.

The front of a Falcon and the front of the VTOL are fairly similar…so who knows. But your right. The regular version already owns and is very rare. I don’t think we need a version that nobody will ever see.

Yeah, I hope they know how important this update is, if the mess it up a lot of people will leave.

> 2535472221140555;9:
> Yeah, I hope they know how important this update is, if the mess it up a lot of people will leave.

People say that every month…and yet they are still here. Infection by itself will keep most and probably bring back a few as well. The rest is just icing.

Nobody, knows what it is. We will find out on Friday.

> 2535454059126092;4:
> We need more mongeese

And scout hogs!

> 2533274828953572;1:
> So as you may have noticed all the clamor recently with your new dlc that is set to come out. It is awesome that we are getting noble teams armor and infection. But besides infection do you recall what was the biggest topic on the forums… That’s right UNSC air unit. And if I’m your memories of REACH update you deside to make the one ultra hidden ONI card to be anything but a falcon you would officially be the worst ever… Cause I have always felt people have been too hard on you but if you screw this up then I think ever halo player that actully care about how the game turns out will hate you.
> sincerly every member on waypoint

I won’t hate 343 if it’s not the falcon…so NOT everyone on waypoint

“Even what the ONI wanted to cover…” Noble Six documents confirmed

Im praying for another mantis variant just so I can laugh and collect more Falcon tears.

> 2533274828953572;1:
> So as you may have noticed all the clamor recently with your new dlc that is set to come out. It is awesome that we are getting noble teams armor and infection. But besides infection do you recall what was the biggest topic on the forums… That’s right UNSC air unit. And if I’m your memories of REACH update you deside to make the one ultra hidden ONI card to be anything but a falcon you would officially be the worst ever… Cause I have always felt people have been too hard on you but if you screw this up then I think ever halo player that actully care about how the game turns out will hate you.
> sincerly every member on waypoint

well said, i think a lot of people will be really mad if this does not happen

> 2535454059126092;4:
> We need more mongeese

they need a playlist for this so you can get mongoose kill or make gungooses part of that comendation

> 2591580321307319;6:
> 4-seater Scout Hog, please.

Nah we should get the medical troop transport hog back.

Please speak for yourself a lot of people here could probably agree that they would not make a judgement call going as far as hating 343 for not adding the one air vehicle they already confirmed we have 2 updates left after this one and we had 5 before it if people really would have hated 343 for not having it then they would have starting hating them a lot sooner

> 2535454059126092;4:
> We need more mongeese

shut up