Dear 343, PLEASE fix the double reload glitch

im sure many of you have observed this.

you shoot some bullets, press reload, watch your spartan reload (without canceling, or pressing any other buttons), only to find yourself without any extra bullets, needing to reload once again. so you reload again. its 2011. there is no reason why this crap should happen, at all, ever.

so please, when i press reload, and watch my spartan reload, GIVE ME AMMO EVERY SINGLE TIME! not just most of the time.

who agrees :smiley:

and why does it seem to happen more often when i have rockets, when i need the extra ammo MORE! T.T

Are you talking about when you cut the reload animation short? Without that reload times would be to quick. But they could make them more realistic.

I don’t believe I’ve ever encuonterd this bug each time I reload and don’t do anything to interrupt it (melee or switching weapon etc) I get more ammo in my gun

I only enounter this when I have really bad lag, You’ll watch your guy reload, you shoot then he reloads again.

> Are you talking about when you cut the reload animation short? Without that reload times would be to quick. But they could make them more realistic.

no, but i WOULD like to be able to press YY to cancel the reload animation a LITTLE BIT short for a tiny bit faster reload (so if a normal reload would take 1.5 seconds, a canceled one would only take like 1.2 seconds).

> I only enounter this when I have really bad lag, You’ll watch your guy reload, you shoot then he reloads again.

yea. lag might be the issue. i dont think lag should have anything to do with YOU reloading, however. surely YOUR game can keep track of when you reload. lol.