Dear 343 industries

Dear 343 industries
If you are going to make a new Halo, please use the old music of Martin O’donnell in it, the music of Halo CE, Halo 2 and Halo 3. It felt as if something was missing in Halo Reach and Halo 4, the music of the halo trilogy always gave me chills, but in the later Halo’s it just didn’t. This is my opinion and I am pretty sure lots of other Halo fans feel the same about this.

> Dear 343 industries
> If you are going to make a new Halo, please use the old music of Martin O’donnell in it, the music of Halo CE, Halo 2 and Halo 3. It felt as if something was missing in Halo Reach and Halo 4, the music of the halo trilogy always gave me chills, but in the later Halo’s it just didn’t. This is my opinion and I am pretty sure lots of other Halo fans feel the same about this.

Community Feedbacks are quite important for the development of a new game. So depending what the Halo community want cound happend. :smiley:

Not using Marty (although he was a staple of past Halo games) was a good decision for 343 to make. The Halo game they made is very different than previous Halo games and so the music needs to be different as well. I think that the music fits the game, updates it and still makes it feel “Halo”.

I think they should stick with this new composer. I thought that the music throughout Halo 4 was brilliant and it was nice to let someone new make it all.

Marty’s music was great and has a place in my heart. But I’m going to move on, besides, Neil does a brilliant job.

> Marty’s music was great and has a place in my heart. But I’m going to move on, besides, Neil does a brilliant job.

Agreed, also, OP, it’s all a matter of Opinion, some of us love the new sound, it fits Halo 4 better than the old style that Marty did.

I liked the sound track for the last trilogy, but I’m glad to hear new music for the new trilogy.

The way I see it, I wouldn’t want Marty doing the new trilogy, the same as I wouldn’t want Neil doing the original trilogy. They both have different feels to them that I feel each composer has captured properly.