Dear 343 and CA, PLEASE FIX THIS

http://s123.photobucket.com/user/NewSith/library/Sad%20bug

And also, ODST spam, plz.

EDIT: no BB tags =\

What exactly is it you want? I don’t fully understand from the screenshots alone…

There is nothing wrong with the ODST

> 2533275008266928;2:
> What exactly is it you want? I don’t fully understand from the screenshots alone…

He had a D/C and it counted as a loss.

Also, ODST’s are fine.

> 2533274869891714;4:
> > 2533275008266928;2:
> > What exactly is it you want? I don’t fully understand from the screenshots alone…
>
> He had a D/C and it counted as a loss.
>
> Also, ODST’s are fine.

Yes, that is exatcly the case, and either since the latest patch or since I got to 2v2 blitz diamond (which happened roughly around the same time), I had at least five occasions of this, all but one happening when there was an assured victory. Considering matchmaking pits you against unranked people all the time, you lose well over 40% for losing every time this happens.

Also, no. Blitz ODST have no unit card of their price or lower that can hard counter them in 1v1 (1 unit card vs 1 unit card), mostly because they have unreasonably high armor or hp on level 6. As a result everyone and their dog is playing cutter in Blitz and spams ODSTs. I barely won a game against a Cutter guy who, I believe, played his third-ever Blitz match, guess, what unit he was accumulating…

> 2533274837483506;5:
> > 2533274869891714;4:
> > > 2533275008266928;2:
> > > What exactly is it you want? I don’t fully understand from the screenshots alone…
> >
> > He had a D/C and it counted as a loss.
> >
> > Also, ODST’s are fine.
>
> Yes, that is exatcly the case, and either since the latest patch or since I got to 2v2 blitz diamond (which happened roughly around the same time), I had at least five occasions of this, all but one happening when there was an assured victory. Considering matchmaking pits you against unranked people all the time, you lose well over 40% for losing every time this happens.
>
> Also, no. Blitz ODST have no unit card of their price or lower that can hard counter them in 1v1 (1 unit card vs 1 unit card), mostly because they have unreasonably high armor or hp on level 6. As a result everyone and their dog is playing cutter in Blitz and spams ODSTs. I barely won a game against a Cutter guy who, I believe, played his third-ever Blitz match, guess, what unit he was accumulating…

Lol assault elites are cheaper than ODSTs

> 2535441690909760;6:
> > 2533274837483506;5:
> > > 2533274869891714;4:
> > > > 2533275008266928;2:
> > > > What exactly is it you want? I don’t fully understand from the screenshots alone…
> > >
> > > He had a D/C and it counted as a loss.
> > >
> > > Also, ODST’s are fine.
> >
> > Yes, that is exatcly the case, and either since the latest patch or since I got to 2v2 blitz diamond (which happened roughly around the same time), I had at least five occasions of this, all but one happening when there was an assured victory. Considering matchmaking pits you against unranked people all the time, you lose well over 40% for losing every time this happens.
> >
> > Also, no. Blitz ODST have no unit card of their price or lower that can hard counter them in 1v1 (1 unit card vs 1 unit card), mostly because they have unreasonably high armor or hp on level 6. As a result everyone and their dog is playing cutter in Blitz and spams ODSTs. I barely won a game against a Cutter guy who, I believe, played his third-ever Blitz match, guess, what unit he was accumulating…
>
> Lol assault elites are cheaper than ODSTs

Lol, ODST’s waste them.

Although, as I understand, you made several typos in spelling Helldrop. Well, what a coincidence I’m playing a lot of Kinsano lately, whom I completely hate.

> 2533274837483506;5:
> > 2533274869891714;4:
> > > 2533275008266928;2:
> > >
>
> Yes, that is exatcly the case, and either since the latest patch or since I got to 2v2 blitz diamond (which happened roughly around the same time), I had at least five occasions of this, all but one happening when there was an assured victory. Considering matchmaking pits you against unranked people all the time, you lose well over 40% for losing every time this happens.
>
> Also, no. Blitz ODST have no unit card of their price or lower that can hard counter them in 1v1 (1 unit card vs 1 unit card), mostly because they have unreasonably high armor or hp on level 6. As a result everyone and their dog is playing cutter in Blitz and spams ODSTs. I barely won a game against a Cutter guy who, I believe, played his third-ever Blitz match, guess, what unit he was accumulating…

Ranked in this game is a disaster, this is something we are all aware of. Hopefully in the future something will be done, but for now, this is what he have :/.

My recommendation; play for fun, not rank. Chasing rank on this game is annoying and you’re not going to have a good time; it’s better to just play for fun, IMO.

As for ODST’s, they’re strong, but there’s really no issue with them. I don’t mean to be rude or condescending here, but you haven’t played that many games, so I don’t feel you have a full understanding of the game mode and the cards yet (sorry, mods). There are plenty of counters to them, from both factions.

If you have some time, I would be happy to play some games with you and show you how to handle ODST’s. With some practice and more knowledge, you’ll see there really no big deal.

> 2533274837483506;7:
> > 2535441690909760;6:
> > > 2533274837483506;5:
> > > > 2533274869891714;4:
> > > > > 2533275008266928;2:
> > > > > What exactly is it you want? I don’t fully understand from the screenshots alone…
> > > >
> > > > He had a D/C and it counted as a loss.
> > > >
> > > > Also, ODST’s are fine.
> > >
> > > Yes, that is exatcly the case, and either since the latest patch or since I got to 2v2 blitz diamond (which happened roughly around the same time), I had at least five occasions of this, all but one happening when there was an assured victory. Considering matchmaking pits you against unranked people all the time, you lose well over 40% for losing every time this happens.
> > >
> > > Also, no. Blitz ODST have no unit card of their price or lower that can hard counter them in 1v1 (1 unit card vs 1 unit card), mostly because they have unreasonably high armor or hp on level 6. As a result everyone and their dog is playing cutter in Blitz and spams ODSTs. I barely won a game against a Cutter guy who, I believe, played his third-ever Blitz match, guess, what unit he was accumulating…
> >
> > Lol assault elites are cheaper than ODSTs
>
> Lol, ODST’s waste them.
>
> Although, I as I understand, you made several typos in spelling Helldrop. Well, what a coincidence I’m playing a lot of Kinsano lately, whom I completely hate.

I gave one example

Just don’t let your units get hit by their mines, don’t let a nightingale heal their big HP pools, and use AI and you’ll be fine

> 2535441690909760;9:
> > 2533274837483506;7:
> > > 2535441690909760;6:
> > > > 2533274837483506;5:
> > > > > 2533274869891714;4:
> > > > > > 2533275008266928;2:
> > > > > > What exactly is it you want? I don’t fully understand from the screenshots alone…
> > > > >
> > > > > He had a D/C and it counted as a loss.
> > > > >
> > > > > Also, ODST’s are fine.
> > > >
> > > > Yes, that is exatcly the case, and either since the latest patch or since I got to 2v2 blitz diamond (which happened roughly around the same time), I had at least five occasions of this, all but one happening when there was an assured victory. Considering matchmaking pits you against unranked people all the time, you lose well over 40% for losing every time this happens.
> > > >
> > > > Also, no. Blitz ODST have no unit card of their price or lower that can hard counter them in 1v1 (1 unit card vs 1 unit card), mostly because they have unreasonably high armor or hp on level 6. As a result everyone and their dog is playing cutter in Blitz and spams ODSTs. I barely won a game against a Cutter guy who, I believe, played his third-ever Blitz match, guess, what unit he was accumulating…
> > >
> > > Lol assault elites are cheaper than ODSTs
> >
> > Lol, ODST’s waste them.
> >
> > Although, I as I understand, you made several typos in spelling Helldrop. Well, what a coincidence I’m playing a lot of Kinsano lately, whom I completely hate.
>
> I gave one example
>
> Just don’t let your units get hit by their mines, don’t let a nightingale heal their big HP pools, and use AI and you’ll be fine

It’s not just HP, that I see as a problem, but also their speed. Normally you would attempt to kite strong infantry with units that have longer range (your Rangers example), but due to ODST’s moving at demonic speeds, while shooting on the move, it is much easier said, than done.

> 2533274869891714;8:
> > 2533274837483506;5:
> > > 2533274869891714;4:
> > > > 2533275008266928;2:
> > > >
> >
> > Yes, that is exatcly the case, and either since the latest patch or since I got to 2v2 blitz diamond (which happened roughly around the same time), I had at least five occasions of this, all but one happening when there was an assured victory. Considering matchmaking pits you against unranked people all the time, you lose well over 40% for losing every time this happens.
> >
> > Also, no. Blitz ODST have no unit card of their price or lower that can hard counter them in 1v1 (1 unit card vs 1 unit card), mostly because they have unreasonably high armor or hp on level 6. As a result everyone and their dog is playing cutter in Blitz and spams ODSTs. I barely won a game against a Cutter guy who, I believe, played his third-ever Blitz match, guess, what unit he was accumulating…
>
> Ranked in this game is a disaster, this is something we are all aware of. Hopefully in the future something will be done, but for now, this is what he have :/.
>
> My recommendation; play for fun, not rank. Chasing rank on this game is annoying and you’re not going to have a good time; it’s better to just play for fun, IMO.
>
> As for ODST’s, they’re strong, but there’s really no issue with them. I don’t mean to be rude or condescending here, but you haven’t played that many games, so I don’t feel you have a full understanding of the game mode and the cards yet (sorry, mods). There are plenty of counters to them, from both factions.
>
> If you have some time, I would be happy to play some games with you and show you how to handle ODST’s. With some practice and more knowledge, you’ll see there really no big deal.

Well, no argument there about me not knowing all the cards, but I’d say, I learned the faction cards rather well, and I still don’t see any hard counter to ODST’s there. If these cards are commander-specific, then we have a problem of being forced to play specific heroes to counter meta, which ultimately goes against your own “play for fun” suggestion. Losing against cheese is never fun, and playing a hero you don’t like to counter this cheese isn’t either.

> 2533274837483506;10:
> > 2535441690909760;9:
> > > 2533274837483506;7:
> > > > 2535441690909760;6:
> > > > > 2533274837483506;5:
> > > > > > 2533274869891714;4:
> > > > > > > 2533275008266928;2:
> > > > > > > What exactly is it you want? I don’t fully understand from the screenshots alone…
> > > > > >
> > > > > > He had a D/C and it counted as a loss.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Also, ODST’s are fine.
> > > > >
> > > > > Yes, that is exatcly the case, and either since the latest patch or since I got to 2v2 blitz diamond (which happened roughly around the same time), I had at least five occasions of this, all but one happening when there was an assured victory. Considering matchmaking pits you against unranked people all the time, you lose well over 40% for losing every time this happens.
> > > > >
> > > > > Also, no. Blitz ODST have no unit card of their price or lower that can hard counter them in 1v1 (1 unit card vs 1 unit card), mostly because they have unreasonably high armor or hp on level 6. As a result everyone and their dog is playing cutter in Blitz and spams ODSTs. I barely won a game against a Cutter guy who, I believe, played his third-ever Blitz match, guess, what unit he was accumulating…
> > > >
> > > > Lol assault elites are cheaper than ODSTs
> > >
> > > Lol, ODST’s waste them.
> > >
> > > Although, I as I understand, you made several typos in spelling Helldrop. Well, what a coincidence I’m playing a lot of Kinsano lately, whom I completely hate.
> >
> > I gave one example
> >
> > Just don’t let your units get hit by their mines, don’t let a nightingale heal their big HP pools, and use AI and you’ll be fine
>
> It’s not just HP, that I see as a problem, but also their speed. Normally you would attempt to kite strong infantry with units that have longer range (your Rangers example), but due to ODST’s moving at demonic speeds, while shooting on the move, it is much easier said, than done.

That’s where you get stuns in and play around the terrain. Helldrop isn’t supposed to kill all of them but it can stun them long enough for you to mop them up with the rest of your units. Ram them with any hog. Kill the nightingale or whatever other detect unit so they can’t get your sniper. Maybe set up a Kodiak that can hit where you are taking the engagement.

> 2533274837483506;11:
> > 2533274869891714;8:
> > > 2533274837483506;5:
> > > > 2533274869891714;4:
> > > > > 2533275008266928;2:
> > > > >
> > >
> > > Yes, that is exatcly the case, and either since the latest patch or since I got to 2v2 blitz diamond (which happened roughly around the same time), I had at least five occasions of this, all but one happening when there was an assured victory. Considering matchmaking pits you against unranked people all the time, you lose well over 40% for losing every time this happens.
> > >
> > > Also, no. Blitz ODST have no unit card of their price or lower that can hard counter them in 1v1 (1 unit card vs 1 unit card), mostly because they have unreasonably high armor or hp on level 6. As a result everyone and their dog is playing cutter in Blitz and spams ODSTs. I barely won a game against a Cutter guy who, I believe, played his third-ever Blitz match, guess, what unit he was accumulating…
> >
> > Ranked in this game is a disaster, this is something we are all aware of. Hopefully in the future something will be done, but for now, this is what he have :/.
> >
> > My recommendation; play for fun, not rank. Chasing rank on this game is annoying and you’re not going to have a good time; it’s better to just play for fun, IMO.
> >
> > As for ODST’s, they’re strong, but there’s really no issue with them. I don’t mean to be rude or condescending here, but you haven’t played that many games, so I don’t feel you have a full understanding of the game mode and the cards yet (sorry, mods). There are plenty of counters to them, from both factions.
> >
> > If you have some time, I would be happy to play some games with you and show you how to handle ODST’s. With some practice and more knowledge, you’ll see there really no big deal.
>
> Well, no argument there about me not knowing all the cards, but I’d say, I learned the faction cards rather well, and I still don’t see any hard counter to ODST’s there. If these cards are commander-specific, then we have a problem of being forced to play specific heroes to counter meta, which ultimately goes against your own “play for fun” suggestion. Losing against cheese is never fun, and playing a hero you don’t like to counter this cheese isn’t either.

Cutter is one of the stronger leaders right now (not only because of ODST’s), so he has a lot of favourable match ups. Likewise, he has unfavourable matchups, as well. For example, he really struggles against a well played Trox, Colony, or Ship. I’m any RTS game, certain heroes/leaders are going to counter others, which is absolutely fine. But with that said, any leader can beat Cutter, as there are a lot more variables than just X beats Y.

Again, I’m happy to help you out and show you where you’re going wrong. There’s always room for improvement, and again, with some practice, I think you’ll see that ODST’s aren’t all that.