dealing w/ arbiter

Just played a decent 3v3 game where i had like 15 hogs and the arbiter came so i rammed him (didnt hav dbomb cause i used it already) and only a couple of hogs survived so i lost the hog lead against their UNSC. Whats the best way to deal w/ a vicious blades arbiter when u only hav hogs?

If you don’t have a dbomb or enough hogs to kill him without taking too many losses, then don’t fight him directly. If he manages to catch some of your hogs, split them up. Send a couple hogs that are near the back a different direction and that should stop him from chain killing the rest of your units.

If you actually want to kill a raging Arbiter without using a dbomb, surround and ram him.

> Just played a decent 3v3 game where i had like 15 hogs and the arbiter came so i rammed him (didnt hav dbomb cause i used it already) and only a couple of hogs survived so i lost the hog lead against their UNSC. Whats the best way to deal w/ a vicious blades arbiter when u only hav hogs?

if you are not paying attention and happen to run in to the arby. You can do 2 things:
1)if you dont think you have enough hogs to kill him, split your hogs like bb said
2)If you think you have enough hogs , attack him but dont drive away and shoot at him with your hogs. You have to try and get the arby in the middle of all your hogs so he isnt that mobile anymore and takes a lot of shots/rams to the face, like you do with scorpians right before you canny him.

also if you have an arbiter with you , you can tell him to rage him down aswell. enough Gauss+raging arby should kill an arbiter very easily