Deadeye - Weekly Challenge - Not Working?

“Kill 70 Players with a headshot”
I know for a fact I have gotten 70 Headshots, just wondering if anyone else is having this challenge not working/glitch for them?

What does it say your total is?

> “Kill 70 Players with a headshot”
> I know for a fact I have gotten 70 Headshots, just wondering if anyone else is having this challenge not working/glitch for them?

Mine reset today too- why?

You’re not alone man, I got that glitch too.

Its stuck at 12/70…

Lame. I got mine all done on Monday and I still have it.

Yeah I’m also stuck at 12/70! Really annoying. Wonder if it got anything to do with having two challenges with the same name, since 12 was the number of headshots in the daily Deadeye challenge.

Same here mine got reset today. Lame…

mine is also stuck at 12. yesterday i had 40. hope this gets fixed and they give us back our headshots they took away.

It seems it has restarted the challenge for me, as I got it around the beginning of the week. I guess this is a good thing: more xp!

> “Kill 70 Players with a headshot”
> I know for a fact I have gotten 70 Headshots, just wondering if anyone else is having this challenge not working/glitch for them?

I had the same problem. I got it easy, the first day. Then the next day, it gets reset?

I’m seeing a correlation. They’re all stopping at 12; and there is a daily challenge with the exact same name “deadeye”, and with that challenge you need 12 headshots. I guewss the game thinks theyre the same challenge, so its stopping at 12 because you already finished the daily. I got the 70 headshots in a day too.

I’ve noticed that every time they release a daily challenge with the same name as a weekly challenge, the weekly challenge resets.

This happened with “Deposed!” last week.

It’s glitching with the daily challange that has the same name and (what a surprise) asks to get 12 headshots. I believe the exp has been given anyway from completing it even if it’s not showing.

Definitely a glitch. I’m stuck at 12 too and have had way more than that. I don’t think the XP was given though because I would have leveled up with that bump.

Mine got reset all the way to zero