Dead things in forge?

I was just wondering.
would it be nice to have dead things in forge to give your maps a better feel?
I think it would and heres how it would work

Rag Doll:there are 4 ragdolls. Elites, Spartans, Marines, Brutes. basicly the rag dolls that can be fixed or dropped into serton areas. They also have a pinned funtion for the energy sword and gravity hammer letting you put a weapon on there gut making it pinned where ever you place it. If the weapons taken they will fall like a ragdoll. To me this will add a great look to most maps

Bones:Skulls and femurs Maybe a rib cage

NEW ADDS
Body parts: Ok I sorta went on my gore love from GoW 3 for this one but Basically just like the bones but cut up limbs of all alien and human species from halo.

Broken vehicles: things like elephants and warthogs if fully destroyed. fire included.

Dead animals:?_? I dont know. to give your deadly town a dead dog look?

thats what I had in mind tell me what you think and post you plans for your own.

Destroyed vehicles as things to place, yes.

now that you mention it. I would’nt mind a destroyed elephant as cover or a bace.

A crashed Pelican, Some dead marines, and a couple crashed warthogs. They would all equal up to a great Blackhawk Down video.

You sir are a genius!

I’ve always thought about that since I played Halo 3. Tho it would be very awesome if it was on Reach. If anything awesome on Forge can’t go on Reach, then lets hope Halo 4 will.

> You sir are a genius!
>
> I’ve always thought about that since I played Halo 3. Tho it would be very awesome if it was on Reach. If anything awesome on Forge can’t go on Reach, then lets hope Halo 4 will.

Thanks
I also found out this can be added into reach because the skull code is incrypted into all maps
its just not a choice in forge

I love this idea.

dude there’s a crashed pelican on val halla on halo 3

> dude there’s a crashed pelican on val halla on halo 3

What does this have to do with anything?

Thanks for support
but we need more zombies

Corpses and destroyed vehicles would be pretty cool.

We need to be able to spawn corpses and destroyed vehicles in forge, with the options of having flames and/or smoke billowing out of said destroyed vehicles, doors open/closed, alarms on/off etc. I really want to build an abandoned city in forge but the options just aren’t there >.<

1, 2, 3, 4, 5. Oh sorry I was just counting the grammar and spelling mistakes, but other than that. yes good idea’s.

> Destroyed vehicles as things to place, yes.

Well, to this. you can spawn damaged/Destroyed vehicles: If you spawn a landmine and a Fusion coil place them on top of each other then put a vehicle on top of this it spawns damaged it’s a great trick in loadout cameras

Wow, I really like that idea. I would give a real ‘‘feel’’ to the maps. Great.!

Placing destroyed objects such as vehicles and buildings would also be interesting. A Painting tool in Forge which you could paint effects onto walls and other objects. Effects such as explosion residue, blood splatters, decals and even propaganda posters… Im all for these type of things, its what make some maps really special!

> Wow, I really like that idea. I would give a real ‘‘feel’’ to the maps. Great.!
>
> Placing destroyed objects such as vehicles and buildings would also be interesting. A Painting tool in Forge which you could paint effects onto walls and other objects. Effects such as explosion residue, blood splatters, decals and even propaganda posters… Im all for these type of things, its what make some maps really special!

:slight_smile: happy to make you happy
To me we sould have the ability to make are maps far more real

> Wow, I really like that idea. I would give a real ‘‘feel’’ to the maps. Great.!
>
> Placing destroyed objects such as vehicles and buildings would also be interesting. A Painting tool in Forge which you could paint effects onto walls and other objects. Effects such as explosion residue, blood splatters, decals and even propaganda posters… Im all for these type of things, its what make some maps really special!

completely agree

what about forgable firefight maps?

I’ve been thinking this for ages. It would be great to have dead bodies and destroyed vehicles in forge.

I will keep my thoughts on the matter brief:

DO WANT.