Dead air from 343 Support

343 never solved my problem with the Championship series Req pack(Never delivered!), and now only a monitor will respond…

No contact from 343 support even though I spent two weeks with the folks at Microsoft, and supplied 343 the trouble ticket number.

Curious how many of you out there are abandoned by 343 support and how many of you are still without the Championship series Req pack!

Shame on you 343…

Don’t know about your issue op, but if you used a Credit Card to buy the pack, you may be able to dispute the purchase with the CC company.

What?

It was on the market for awhile. A free download… If you missed it that’s on you. It was all over the forums

Yeah their customer support, or rather lack of, is absolutely ridiculous. If I was you I’d go back to Microsoft and just explain that you were previously told to contact 343i directly but they’re not cooperating, and hopefully they’ll be able to assist. (Since purchases are through Microsoft, right?).

Edit:
Wait I thought you were referring to a pack you purchased but never received, but did you mean the free pack for watching HCS final as mentioned in the post above?

bravo plz
b is for bravo

> 2533274940891980;5:
> Yeah their customer support, or rather lack of, is absolutely ridiculous. If I was you I’d go back to Microsoft and just explain that you were previously told to contact 343i directly but they’re not cooperating, and hopefully they’ll be able to assist. (Since purchases are through Microsoft, right?).
>
> Edit:
> Wait I thought you were referring to a pack you purchased but never received, but did you mean the free pack for watching HCS final as mentioned in the post above?

Free pack. Never made available on the req store to me. Couldn’t download, not that I didn’t try.

> 2533274803048751;7:
> > 2533274940891980;5:
> > Yeah their customer support, or rather lack of, is absolutely ridiculous. If I was you I’d go back to Microsoft and just explain that you were previously told to contact 343i directly but they’re not cooperating, and hopefully they’ll be able to assist. (Since purchases are through Microsoft, right?).
> >
> > Edit:
> > Wait I thought you were referring to a pack you purchased but never received, but did you mean the free pack for watching HCS final as mentioned in the post above?
>
>
> Free pack. Never made available on the req store to me. Couldn’t download, not that I didn’t try.

Not a priority issue at all - so I wouldn’t be surprised if they just let it go because its not game-breaking and no money were spent from you.

> 2533274818084099;8:
> > 2533274803048751;7:
> > > 2533274940891980;5:
> > > Yeah their customer support, or rather lack of, is absolutely ridiculous. If I was you I’d go back to Microsoft and just explain that you were previously told to contact 343i directly but they’re not cooperating, and hopefully they’ll be able to assist. (Since purchases are through Microsoft, right?).
> > >
> > > Edit:
> > > Wait I thought you were referring to a pack you purchased but never received, but did you mean the free pack for watching HCS final as mentioned in the post above?
> >
> >
> > Free pack. Never made available on the req store to me. Couldn’t download, not that I didn’t try.
>
>
> Not a priority issue at all - so I wouldn’t be surprised if they just let it go because its not game-breaking and no money were spent from you.

You are spot on. That is exactly what I think has happened. Talked to Microsoft, and they said post to the forums…Support from a forum? That is not direct customer service in my view. I think the worlds largest media franchise in Halo should have dedicated support staff that actually work on all issues not just revenue generating ones. It also seems to me that the money side of it is key. What does it cost to generate a req key and fix a customers problem? Nothing…

They don’t listen.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>

THAT’S 343 FOR YOU

343, instead of editing out a post, how about you be constructive and provide the req pack as promised? If you did, people would not get frustrated with you.